Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Thinking of growing my hair out,,

(01-07-2016, 10:49 PM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  
(01-07-2016, 12:32 AM)BillyBoy_Delano Wrote:  With my thinning hair and male pattern baldness I used thickening and growth shampoo:

L'Oreal Paris Vive Pro For Men Daily Thickening 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner, 13.0 Fluid Ounce by L'Oreal Paris

Be careful because eyebrows and facial hair can be effected so rinse carefully.

Also Vinegar to clear and unclog scalp pores.

first I have heard of vinegar being used to unclog scalp pores.. interesting... I will have to research that some.. where did you hear about this remedy?

so far.. in particular.. its apple cider vinegar that cleans pores..
: http://www.livestrong.com/article/236452...follicles/

My Ophthalmologist treated me for multiple eye infections and styes. He suggested to use a head band and use Vinegar. The oily and infectious sweat of my scalp can be balanced by Vinegar he said.

(01-07-2016, 12:32 AM)BillyBoy_Delano Wrote:  With my thinning hair and male pattern baldness I used thickening and growth shampoo:

L'Oreal Paris Vive Pro For Men Daily Thickening 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner, 13.0 Fluid Ounce by L'Oreal Paris

I'm going to try this, no harm with everything else in trying to do. Thanks for the heads up.

It works great my thin sport are so much thicker.

(05-07-2016, 08:00 PM)BillyBoy_Delano Wrote:  
(01-07-2016, 04:03 AM)Pinnochia Wrote:  

How well did it work for you Billy?
This shampoo works much better than Regain and all other options, but it can work too well. It works on the scalp and some on the face and shoulders. I have used it for many years. I was almost bald in may areas of my scalp before. Now people thing I look young presenting as male. But I need to present as female so we will see.

My sweat is oily and Vinegar balances the oily scalp sweat.
interesting,, Billy,,sure dont want additional facial hair,, always had limited facial hair,,

With any hair, skin, nails routine you'll need a lot of collagen.

I take a Collagen II supplement, but the "home remedy" is gelatin... capsules might be cheaper than sprinkling it on your food. I saw one supplement that recommended 2.6 G with ea meal, and again at bedtime! At 3$ per hundred x 1.3 G that's still not bad...
Oh, joy, another pill Dodgy

I've been growing my hair out under the grow 3 cut 1 plan, and just recently past the "growing it out" phase, to the "grew it out"... I'm going to keep it up for a bit longer, mostly because there's stll some volume left to fill in. It's still very much a work in progress, but I'm finally getting happy with the results.
-j

(10-07-2016, 07:24 AM)jamixoxo Wrote:  With any hair, skin, nails routine you'll need a lot of collagen.

I take a Collagen II supplement, but the "home remedy" is gelatin... capsules might be cheaper than sprinkling it on your food. I saw one supplement that recommended 2.6 G with ea meal, and again at bedtime! At 3$ per hundred x 1.3 G that's still not bad...
Oh, joy, another pill Dodgy

I've been growing my hair out under the grow 3 cut 1 plan, and just recently past the "growing it out" phase, to the "grew it out"... I'm going to keep it up for a bit longer, mostly because there's stll some volume left to fill in. It's still very much a work in progress, but I'm finally getting happy with the results.
-j
'jamixoxo, thanks,, when im growing out my hair i have to start and then pretty much ignore it afterwards for awhile,, (a watched pot never boils)lol,, anyway it comes in two and three month jumps and i can get it down to my shoulders in less than two years , if i keep at it. so i know what you mean, a work in progress,, .and i will look at the supplimentsSmile

also, some of my research has come to find that Copper peptides are supposed to be good for hair growth as well..

i know they sell them on Amazon. in liquid and cream versions

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon