Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Thinking of growing my hair out,,

Biotin.

and don`t bother paying a small fortune for it in health shops, there are foods Packed with it (like peanuts for instance) that`ll provide more than these overpriced pills and be way tastier! Big Grin

(30-06-2016, 11:57 PM)Pinnochia Wrote:  
(30-06-2016, 10:10 PM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  an herb called Horsetail.. it is supposed to be good for hair and nails.
Ill check it out Miss Squirrel,,,
id almost resisigned myself to a life of very short male hair and wigs .
but i keep thinking they shed so badly and are only good for limited usage.
you can wash and retrain them, but most just start coming apart after two or three washing's.

And the human hair wigs are nearly astronomical,,in price,, well when your functioning within my budget they are.

what are you washing them in/with? woolite (used for sweaters) is supposed to be good for wigs as well..

also, there are a lot of shampoos with Biotin in them..

Rosemarry"tea" rinse is also good for hair and scalp.. cleans scalp and leaves hair looking and feeling thicker. (make rosemary tea and use as rinse when cooled).

(01-07-2016, 12:32 AM)BillyBoy_Delano Wrote:  With my thinning hair and male pattern baldness I used thickening and growth shampoo:

L'Oreal Paris Vive Pro For Men Daily Thickening 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner, 13.0 Fluid Ounce by L'Oreal Paris

Be careful because eyebrows and facial hair can be effected so rinse carefully.

Also Vinegar to clear and unclog scalp pores.

first I have heard of vinegar being used to unclog scalp pores.. interesting... I will have to research that some.. where did you hear about this remedy?

so far.. in particular.. its apple cider vinegar that cleans pores..
: http://www.livestrong.com/article/236452...follicles/

http://www.haircareetc.com/clean-your-po...-regrowth/

apparently olive oil is good for scalp too.. follow instructions to letter though...

(01-07-2016, 10:57 PM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  http://www.haircareetc.com/clean-your-po...-regrowth/

apparently olive oil is good for scalp too.. follow instructions to letter though...
Thanks Katie and Tanya,,
peanut butter who,d of known,, i was literally raised on the stuff, and always had a full thick head of hair..

And ill try the other stuff Tanya,, the viniger sounds right and i always have olive oil on hand.
Guys the real quandary here is i love wigs, there are just so many looks you can play with,, and i really like that.

But i think about how much i spend on them yearly and i start thinking.. maybe just my own hair is a better way to go,, no obvious seperations at the hair line,,(i havent tried lace front yet) . and i dont know what im doing wrong,, when i try to restyle one , just brush it gently into another configuration, i wind up with so many knots and tangles i have to shorten it.lol.

Is there a kind/brand of wig that lasts for years ?of semi regular use .

(02-07-2016, 12:42 AM)Pinnochia Wrote:  
(01-07-2016, 10:57 PM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  http://www.haircareetc.com/clean-your-po...-regrowth/

Thanks Katie and Tanya,,
peanut butter who,d of known,, i was literally raised on the stuff, and always had a full thick head of hair..

And ill try the other stuff Tanya,, the viniger sounds right and i always have olive oil on hand.
Guys the real quandary here is i love wigs, there are just so many looks you can play with,, and i really like that.

But i think about how much i spend on them yearly and i start thinking.. maybe just my own hair is a better way to go,, no obvious seperations at the hair line,,(i havent tried lace front yet) . and i dont know what im doing wrong,, when i try to restyle one , just brush it gently into another configuration, i wind up with so many knots and tangles i have to shorten it.lol.

try a wider bristle hair brush? also, do you rest your wigs on wig-head manequins? (that is important to keep the hair smooth and tangle free).

growing your own is best option, but wigs do add a fun difference too.

(02-07-2016, 12:45 AM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  
(02-07-2016, 12:42 AM)Pinnochia Wrote:  

Thanks Katie and Tanya,,

try a wider bristle hair brush? also, do you rest your wigs on wig-head manequins? (that is important to keep the hair smooth and tangle free).

growing your own is best option, but wigs do add a fun difference too.
Thanks Miss Squirrel,, ill get the wider brush on my next excursion to wallyworld.Smile

I took this multi when I had a really bad hair cut, my hair grew an inch a month!! it was amazing (my hair grows fast but this definitely sped it up)

http://www.gnc.com/GNC-Womens-Hair-Skin-Nails-Formula/product.jsp?productId=50109916&KPID=19772945&mr:trackingCode=68558C4E-A927-E511-80F8-0050569475F3&mr:referralID=NA&mr:filter=172551794234&mr:tid=pla-172551794234&c3ch=PLA&mr:ploc=9004778&mr:ad=104095794194&mr:iloc=9004747&mr:store=&mr:device=c&mr:match=&CAWELAID=50109916&mr:adType=plaonline&mr:keyword=&c3nid=19772945&pla=pla_19772945&gclid=CJ_Rq9iw3M0CFcRahgod1AAKRA&eesource=CAPLA_DF:50109916:GNC

check the sup facts, those are all things that aid in hair growth. this was also apart of my NBE! vitamin bs are great for nbe Smile

I also used the inversion method.

http://www.wikihow.com/Use-the-Inversion...-Grow-Hair

just like in NBE, massage / blood flow to the area will promote growth Smile

try to not wash your hair as much, drink tons of water, stay away from sugars, brush it from the ends up, don't keep a tight pull on it (hair ties, etc. I use loose hair clips) I know all the tricks Tongue my hair used to be just above my knee! I think growing your hair back out is a wonderful idea! beautiful Smile

(05-07-2016, 02:05 PM)missboobshirt Wrote:  I took this multi when I had a really bad hair cut, my hair grew an inch a month!! it was amazing (my hair grows fast but this definitely sped it up)

http://www.gnc.com/GNC-Womens-Hair-Skin-Nails-Formula/product.jsp?productId=50109916&KPID=19772945&mr:trackingCode=68558C4E-A927-E511-80F8-0050569475F3&mr:referralID=NA&mr:filter=172551794234&mr:tid=pla-172551794234&c3ch=PLA&mr:ploc=9004778&mr:ad=104095794194&mr:iloc=9004747&mr:store=&mr:device=c&mr:match=&CAWELAID=50109916&mr:adType=plaonline&mr:keyword=&c3nid=19772945&pla=pla_19772945&gclid=CJ_Rq9iw3M0CFcRahgod1AAKRA&eesource=CAPLA_DF:50109916:GNC

check the sup facts, those are all things that aid in hair growth. this was also apart of my NBE! vitamin bs are great for nbe Smile

I also used the inversion method.

http://www.wikihow.com/Use-the-Inversion...-Grow-Hair

just like in NBE, massage / blood flow to the area will promote growth Smile

try to not wash your hair as much, drink tons of water, stay away from sugars, brush it from the ends up, don't keep a tight pull on it (hair ties, etc. I use loose hair clips) I know all the tricks Tongue my hair used to be just above my knee! I think growing your hair back out is a wonderful idea! beautiful Smile
Smile your getting me excited about this Miss B,, You got an inch of growth a month,,!! wow,, gonna have to try the stuff from GNC,,. And the massage as well. Now if we could just find a method of growing breasts at that rate,, we'd all be on cloud nine.lol.

(01-07-2016, 04:03 AM)Pinnochia Wrote:  
(01-07-2016, 12:32 AM)BillyBoy_Delano Wrote:  With my thinning hair and male pattern baldness I used thickening and growth shampoo:

L'Oreal Paris Vive Pro For Men Daily Thickening 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner, 13.0 Fluid Ounce by L'Oreal Paris

Be careful because eyebrows and facial hair can be effected so rinse carefully.

Also Vinegar to clear and unclog scalp pores.
How well did it work for you Billy?
This shampoo works much better than Regain and all other options, but it can work too well. It works on the scalp and some on the face and shoulders. I have used it for many years. I was almost bald in may areas of my scalp before. Now people thing I look young presenting as male. But I need to present as female so we will see.

My sweat is oily and Vinegar balances the oily scalp sweat.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon