Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

deodorant questions

Secret Outlast Gel
-Sport Fresh (good androgynous scent)
-Completely Clean (good faintly feminine)
-Unscented
-Protecting Powder (SUPER GIRLY!)

(30-06-2016, 10:23 PM)Sofia Lauren Bunny Wrote:  Old spice?  Ha ha ha, just kidding, what were you using?  I am still using my Gillette clear gel.  Hasn't bothered me so far.  I like that it doesn't get all flakey on me or my clothes.

Speaking of Old Spice...

I've been using one from their newer Red Zone collection (specifically, because as a deodorant, it works better than any other deodorant I've ever tried) called Swagger and have to say I've never gotten so many random positive comments about smell from strangers (all women). Bit masculine no doubt, but works great, smells great (and not like old Old Spice).

I wear Lady Speed Stick. I'm allergic to the fragrances in a lot of deodorants, but not this one. It does have less of the antiperspirant ingredient than the men's Degree that I'm also not allergic to. Men's Degree scent is not incredibly masculine smelling to me either, really it's not that much different than Lady Speed Stick.

I'm not allergic to regular men's Speed Stick either, though it is just a deodorant, not an antiperspirant. It always baffled me that they don't make an antiperspirant in the regular scent, I'm allergic to all of the scents I've tried that are antiperspirants.

yup it`s an old thread, but I didn`t think it worth starting a seperate one just for one post! LOL

I`v also noticed this lack of `Stink` for some time now, both my daughter and wife use deo daily, seems I don`t have to! not even a little bit anymore!
I did a really gross experiment and decided to go a whole week with no armpit deo or washing!!!! yes that`s right, no washing either!
and you can`t tell? there`s just no smell there at all??? and it was a busy week!

I have no idea what`s happened what`s happened to me, this would have been unthinkable back in the days of T where I would have to wash a couple of times a day because I could even smell it myself, but now there`s just NOTING!???

thew same with my feet, they used to STINK! and I could never wear the same shoes 2 days in a row, because by afternoon the next day you could smell them badly! socks had to be changed twice a day, it was seriously gross! now... I`m just like everyone else and have no foot odor problems at all?

makes me realise just how much I Despise testosterone! xx

(24-02-2018, 11:36 AM)Katie Wrote:  yup it`s an old thread, but I didn`t think it worth starting a seperate one just for one post! LOL

I`v also noticed this lack of `Stink` for some time now, both my daughter and wife use deo daily, seems I don`t have to! not even a little bit anymore!
I did a really gross experiment and decided to go a whole week with no armpit deo or washing!!!! yes that`s right, no washing either!
and you can`t tell? there`s just no smell there at all??? and it was a busy week!

I have no idea what`s happened what`s happened to me, this would have been unthinkable back in the days of T where I would have to wash a couple of times a day because I could even smell it myself, but now there`s just NOTING!???

thew same with my feet, they used to STINK! and I could never wear the same shoes 2 days in a row, because by afternoon the next day you could smell them badly! socks had to be changed twice a day, it was seriously gross! now... I`m just like everyone else and have no foot odor problems at all?

makes me realise just how much I Despise testosterone! xx

Men's sweat glands (feet alike as well as pits) tend to have a "sour" smell when the bacteria build up and sweat occurs... with the subtle shift to the female pheromones, it goes from a Fruity-smell to a floral one naturally. As I have mentioned earlier, the PH balance changes... Tongue

I like Secret also

I was using women's Dove with no aluminum. I really think that no aluminum is important for our health especially since most of us shave our armpit hair. I was buying the lavender scent. Then our big grocery store didn't have that scent in stock. Probably supply chain problems. I tried other scents but did not like them. I now use Arm&Hammer no aluminum Men's with Fresh scent. 

I did notice with NBE my stink went away. Some of my coworkers who suffer from toxic masculinity sweat at work and smell like manure!

Most effective deodorant that I have ever used is Schmidt's. No aluminum because it is not an anti-perspirant. 
I get it at Walmart in the US but they only carry a few fragrances. Amazon shows a lot more choices.

Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/s?k=schmidt%27s+deodorant&crid=2PU0NC4LHA0IV&sprefix=schmid%2Caps%2C346&ref=nb_sb_ss_ts-doa-p_1_6

Lume advertises 72 hour protection. It is also a deodorant, no aluminum. Haven't tried that one. 

Karen

Karen
Might just give it a try

First one I tried was "Fresh Rain & Birch". Loved that scent but they didn't have it the next time, so I got Charcoal & Magnesium.
I'm not crazy about this one but it is still very effective.

Karen

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon