Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

IaBoys Coming Out to Doctor

Wow what a wonderful and understanding doc! congrats on finding the courage Smile xxx

(02-07-2016, 07:50 PM)-Tasha- Wrote:  Wow what a wonderful and understanding doc! congrats on finding the courage Smile xxx

Hi Sis, yes indeed. Very lovely and understanding doctor. Very rare even in the Heartland. Thank you for your compliment. Coming from you, that is indeed high on my list.Smile

(02-07-2016, 06:28 AM)ElainMoria Wrote:  I agree 100% with this. It was my fighting myself, even AFTER I came out as Transgender, that contributed to my very nearly successful suicide attempt (three days in a coma and 10 days total in ICU). There were other contributing factors, but it was my fighting myself that was the biggest reason for it. Since I quit fighting myself and truly came to accepting myself, I have literally, never been happier in my life.

I am VERY glad that you are taking these steps and moving forward with accepting yourself and investigating what that means for you.

For others here.... don't play dice with your life. Get help sooner rather than later, because later.... may be too late.

~E

I am sorry to hear about your near suicide. I feel everyone we, as the human race, looses.... So go the rest of us.

I don't ever see me going all the way over to the other side of the coin, but to simply have validation from someone who has been there (such as the friends I have made here) and professionals take a lot off my mind. And simply to know that I am NOT the only one who sits on the fence and falls to either side depending on moods.... LOL... Who needs Disneyland or Disneyworld, right???

(02-07-2016, 09:08 AM)julieTG Wrote:  Well done

Ia"boy?"

Divulging to a real live person will be a few more onion layers off

Although I mentioned some time back it may be iagirl soon, in your case not sure it will be

I think your strong enough to flip the 2 coins

Also I think this peeling away now and self identification and acceptance will take a massive load of sometimes grumpy shoulders ?

Your a valued member of this forum as sometimes a take no,prisoners approach can shake the dreamers and help keep a foot in reality

Role models are essentially vital to all of us

I think this shows the cathartic benefits of a real human interaction rather than just electronic friends , although forum friends are indeed vital, in reality there perhaps a small percentage benefit of a real live energy interaction

Just that i told someone apart from my wife is a major Avalanche release

Anyway good for you

X

Julie

Thanks Julie hon... I know we have bumped heads in the past, and no doubt will in the future. BUT, I never thought what was said between us was meant as personal. We both have the same goals, to live who we are even if that means a Men's Suit one day, and a Mini Skirt the next, or a mixture. And have felt we were both trying to help when ever we could...

Thanks for your kind words.

If I were to adopt a feminine name here on the forum. It would be either Melody, or something along them lines. I guess depending on where I feel I end up, will decide rather it's Broomhilda, (the Witch ) or something a lot softer...WinkTongueBig Grin Eh?

OH BOY another new name contest!
I do love Melody. It seems to fit you perfectly.
Bobbi

Yeh

I love the name

Melody

But with iaboy one day

It will be heartfelt twanging of the harp melody next day deafening tones of Motörhead

Lol

Only kidding iaboy

Sweet name hon

Julie

(02-07-2016, 09:53 PM)Happyme Wrote:  OH BOY another new name contest!
I do love Melody. It seems to fit you perfectly.
Bobbi

Ahhhh Bobbi....... I will have to think on it. It would be far simpler to go with IaGirl.... But, it's somewhat boring, eh?? Do we have a Samantha? I think we do or did have at one time. ya, we did... NVM, then.

Maybe I will have to sit down tonight or sometime this long weekend and maybe put 5 - 10 names up for vote. Would that work?

(02-07-2016, 10:56 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Yeh

I love the name

Melody

But with iaboy one day

It will be heartfelt twanging of the harp melody next day deafening tones of Motörhead

Lol

Only kidding iaboy

Sweet name hon

Julie

Hmmmmm, Motorhead... That has a sweet sound to it... But I love electronics too... How about Statictia, or Electronia??? LOL.... I think I need a tall Run/coke and forget the coke portion, eh??? hehehehe

Motorhead is the name of a band.

Congrats from me, as well.
I'm sure this is a relief.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon