Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

One bottle of Barlowe's PM done and..

So I've made it through one bottle of Barlowe's PM, and my nipples are very tender. I also notice that the pains seem to come and go, with some days the areas are very achy. From what I understand, this is a good thing... Tongue

Very
X

Julie

(01-07-2016, 06:13 PM)inflammo Wrote:  So I've made it through one bottle of Barlowe's PM, and my nipples are very tender. I also notice that the pains seem to come and go, with some days the areas are very achy. From what I understand, this is a good thing... Tongue

What was your daily dosage?

(07-07-2016, 02:40 AM)Wuerstchen Wrote:  
(01-07-2016, 06:13 PM)inflammo Wrote:  So I've made it through one bottle of Barlowe's PM, and my nipples are very tender. I also notice that the pains seem to come and go, with some days the areas are very achy. From what I understand, this is a good thing... Tongue

What was your daily dosage?

4/day, spaced out about every 5 hours.

Getting good hopes then.
I have gone through 3 bottles of Ainterol and nothing. 4/day. No pains. No gains. No anything.
So I just ordered some Barlowes a few days ago. Hoping this will work better.

(14-07-2016, 06:15 PM)Darla Wrote:  Getting good hopes then.
I have gone through 3 bottles of Ainterol and nothing. 4/day. No pains. No gains. No anything.
So I just ordered some Barlowes a few days ago. Hoping this will work better.

Barlowe's are 550mg/ capsule, so watch your dosage. I'd also take a break while waiting for the new shipment to arrive.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon