Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Women's Clothing Shopping Spree

(02-07-2016, 01:06 AM)VergeOfDiscovery Wrote:  I was on vacation this week and visiting back home which is always a great place to get some new clothes (Outlets and no sales tax). This was the first time I felt bored shopping among the men's fare and decided to go for it and see what I liked in the women's sections.

This was cold turkey for me (for buying women's clothes), but that was not so much the intention. But it was fun! Went to several different stores of all types, walked right up to dressing room security with too many items at one place and they happily told my I could hang and swap something over the door.

Went to an Express outlet and found some great items. Kind of like boxers, but frilly for women. I love them! When I went to the counter, the cashier asked "did you find what you were looking for?' I chuckled and then she said: "Oh, they're women's clothes!" Fun! Even better, one item didn't fit and had the nerve to do a return
a day later and
get more of the frilly boxers! A different girl asked: "are these for your wife or girlfriend?" Why ask that? I said for a mystery woman!

Since my vacation revolved around the beach I found a lot of loose fitting items that would work for a man like myself. Must have gone to at least ten different stores and dealt with employees who gave no issues about my buying the items.

I'll admit, these are mostly for wearing at home, and simply because I like them! May sound like a simple step, but I'm so glad I took it. I sooo looked forward to coming home from my trip to be able to wear some of the items! I'm wearing one of the items now...a soft denim looking, short skirt!
I've always had good luck shopping at goodwill stores -for not much $ spent. Like 2 pairs of jeans and 2 tops for around 25$.Fancy jeans with cute detail stitching and Michael Kors shirt for 5$! Not so much luck finding shoes there tho.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon