Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

NEW AND CONFUSED

Huh I am new here and I am very confused. I have at my disposal, PM, PM breast cream, SP, Fen, and DHEA. Thinking about BO. Can anyone tell me which of these should or should not be mixed? I know everyone's chemistry is different, but I am just looking for a starting place. I am a genetic male with more than normal breast tissue. I would like to naturally increase my breast size for my lifestyle. Any help is greatly appreciated! Thanks Jenifer

(02-07-2016, 10:41 PM)Jenifer Andrews Wrote:  Huh I am new here and I am very confused. I have at my disposal, PM, PM breast cream, SP, Fen, and DHEA. Thinking about BO. Can anyone tell me which of these should or should not be mixed? I know everyone's chemistry is different, but I am just looking for a starting place. I am a genetic male with more than normal breast tissue. I would like to naturally increase my breast size for my lifestyle. Any help is greatly appreciated! Thanks Jenifer

PM and BO should not be mixed. PM, SP and FG should be fine together. Since you have it already, may as well use it up. PM cream can be used as well, I usually just followed the directions in the box. DHEA not sure about.

DHEA is more of a potentiometer. It's a precursor for many hormones and other processes. As long as you follow safe methods and stay away from mega doses, you should be o.k..

Depending on how your body reacts, the PM alone can be enough for breast growth.

also, something else to consider, is not only "what can be taken with what" , you should also want to make sure dosages of each are within tolerances and not below level of effectiveness ( too much or too little).

Be sure to do your research,. there are a wealth of threads you can find by using the search function Wink

Thanks everyone! Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon