Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM Book

Here's a free book i found on PM on google play while I was doing some research. Its edited by Harvard Medical School. Fantastic info! Enjoy and good luck all!

https://books.google.com/books?id=GikHVBKRr4wC&pg=PA129&lpg=PA129&dq=extract+equals+how+much+pueraria&source=bl&ots=7TqhP6ENB8&sig=vx79mVFXOdZ8x3LkpCP7B3HSE0g&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiauILO6NXNAhWJ4SYKHVVVAdwQ6AEIJDAE#v=onepage&q=extract%20equals%20how%20much%20pueraria&f=false

(02-07-2016, 11:35 PM)malenewbie Wrote:  Here's a free book i found on PM on google play while I was doing some research. Its edited by Harvard Medical School. Fantastic info! Enjoy and good luck all!

https://books.google.com/books?id=GikHVBKRr4wC&pg=PA129&lpg=PA129&dq=extract+equals+how+much+pueraria&source=bl&ots=7TqhP6ENB8&sig=vx79mVFXOdZ8x3LkpCP7B3HSE0g&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiauILO6NXNAhWJ4SYKHVVVAdwQ6AEIJDAE#v=onepage&q=extract%20equals%20how%20much%20pueraria&f=false

Great find, thanks for posting. I will have to look at this more closely.

Thanks iaboy! It's good for everyone to know what they're taking. I'm still so confused on whether I'm going to do BO or PM. I just started last week and too a BO pill and it gave me a horrible migraine so I switched to PM the next day, but I read that most of the time - the migraines eventually go away. The reviews I read for BO are so mixed. Please, if any of you sexy girls have any advice, please feel free to drop a line!

My personal feelings is this.... Stay away from all Glandular's! ! Your not sure if they come from "clean" animals, or Mad Cow diseased ones.

Or how many controls are actually put in place for quality and efficacy.

I keep thinking about an old man and old woman somewhere in a 3rd world nation grinding up a liver from an old sickly cow and calling it Uterine Extract after throwing it on an old sheet out in the back yard and letting it sun dry... Putting it all in a flour sack and tossing it in an ox cart to go to some wholesaler to package and send it to the rest of the world. That's on a good day.... How about bird droppings, or other contaminants???? I dare say I wouldn't even call it Russian Roulette???

Good point iaboy-girl

Think lotus had a very bad experience with bo poisoning ?

Julie

Very good point! Hopefully that's not how it happens, but it could and your right, you never know. I would assume that these big companies like Swanson's and Solaray have good quality control, but that information is yet to be found. My thing is I don't just want breasts. I want more overall curves as well, and from what I've read, PM mainly goes to the breasts, where as BO works more on the entire body. I'm not aware if that's true or not and there's always an exception, but that seems to be the concensus. Have you girls gotten curves from PM? Btw thank you all for your advice. I pm'd Lotus a few days ago and she was extremely helpful. Great community here!

My fat is starting to migrate. Not that I was ever a Mr Universe, but had played a lot of football and baseball and had a decent physic...

Now, my chest is reducing from a pyramid shape to more up/down and my rear and hips I guess is about 4" bigger. That's the main reason why I very seldom wear men's pants anymore. In order to get them comfortable to sit in, I have to go about 2 -3 sizes bigger and they pleat pretty bad at the hips when I wear a belt.

So, I am sure that my gynecomastia has a little to do with it, but I never noticed it that way until about 6 months into steady use of PM extract.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon