Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Breast size difference

Question 

I am currently on the 9th month of my PM regimen, a lot of changes have taken place all over my body from face to feet Smile during this time. I'm noticing that my left breast is very sore (my right isn't at all) and it is also much larger than the right one.

The left breast looks much fuller and appears to have a much deeper growth, I can feel the breast tissue underneath the nipple much more than on the other side, and it hurts a lot when I touch it.

Has anyone else experienced this? I'm guessing one side is more dominant than the other but the growth difference is quite a lot.

What's your definition of a lot? Easily discernible by others, or just yourself? I know my left side has always been a bit smaller, but cannot easily tell visibly. Have you tried using PC cream, or perhaps maybe tried PM cream to help boost the breast with less growth?

My right one always plays catch up with the left... But, it usually does at one point or another. Besides, CIS females have the same issue.

(04-07-2016, 01:11 AM)Sofia Lauren Bunny Wrote:  What's your definition of a lot? Easily discernible by others, or just yourself? I know my left side has always been a bit smaller, but cannot easily tell visibly. Have you tried using PC cream, or perhaps maybe tried PM cream to help boost the breast with less growth?

I dare not ask anybody since this is something I am not willing to talk about with anyone close to me and I'm covering up so nobody can see the growth. I can visibly tell that the left hand side is growing a lot faster, its quite visible, its also very very sore compared to the right which is actually not sore at all.. And no I havent tried anything else since I don't have the funds to purchase anything other then the PM at this point in time.

Thanks for the suggestions Smile.

iaboy: That's good to know, at least its something quite normal to experience. I suppose I will just see what happens. There is definitely a lot of breast tissue but at the same time a lot of fat has deposited in the area so maybe that is also a contributing factor.

Hi Valerie,
I have the same issue. Left breast bigger than the right.
I asked this que in a thread some time ago, and the most logical answer is that the left breast is closer to the heart, so it get the good stuff first.
Massage is a great way to help them grow and shape up, and its free too.
Here is a link to great source:
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=26280

Bobbi

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon