Poll: What new feminine name sure IaBoy Adopt - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Amelia = German for Industrious
12.50%
12.50%
Aria = German for Melody
29.17%
29.17%
Lydia = Greek for Woman from Persia or Beauty
8.33%
8.33%
Mia = Scandanavian for Star of the Sea
20.83%
20.83%
Zoey = Greek for Life
29.17%
29.17%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Poll: New Name for IaBoy

O.K. all, lets have some fun. Two things I want to establish first though.

1. I may, or may not feminize my on-line name.. Who Knows, if it fits me, then it might call me out. LOL

2. I am not sure if any of these truly fit my personality. Also beware that if my doctor hooks me up with a Gender Therapist and recommends at least mild HRT... That might bear on what name fits me better or make me want to change it..

Anyways, here goes...

I do want to keep it simply as in not being a 5 syllable name or very unusual..

My background is Irish, French and German... Don't know if that would really have a bearing or not, but there it is.

Please include the meaning of the name....

For instance Rose = A very aromatic flower. But duh, everyone knows that. Right..

Here is my beginning list. As new names get suggested and has a good start in the count, we could do a run off or a follow up poll to pick a Popular name.

You will have 7 days then the poll will close.

Huh (wished there was a worried face cause I would sure throw that one up.. LOL )

There will be some blanks so please number them and give their name and meaning in a follow up reply.

Thanks all..... You asked for it, now lets have some fun! ! Big Grin

So, If you like Linda, you would put 6, 7, 8, 9, or 10, which ever one hasn't been used previously. But remember, you have to put the origin, if known as well as the definition... ( so I don't pick Romanian for " A person who makes love to goats ) LOL.... Sorry if there are any Romanian member's... Just a joke so no hate PM's please..

So, for instance in your reply you would post

" I suggest Agatha= Old English for Rare Gem for number 6".

Then you would vote for number six. If there are more than a total of 10 names including the "Write Ins" if there is more than 3 votes, I will put it in the "Run Off" poll for the top 5 names.

Thanks everyone. This MIGHT prove to be fun, or a liability for me... ROFL

Eeak!!! That's a wonderful idea, hope you find one that suites you best! Cast my vote already. Big Grin. It is a fun and wonderful process!! **hugs**

How about keeping it symmetrical: IaGirl?

(04-07-2016, 01:56 AM)Wuerstchen Wrote:  How about keeping it symmetrical: IaGirl?

I had thought about that too... Go ahead and vote in a vacant slot not mentioned yet and then put what slot you voted for it....

(04-07-2016, 01:49 AM)Sofia Lauren Bunny Wrote:  Eeak!!! That's a wonderful idea, hope you find one that suites you best! Cast my vote already. Big Grin. It is a fun and wonderful process!! **hugs**

I thought it would fun for everyone. And who knows, maybe I would find a name to fall in love with? Kills lots of birds with one stone. LOL

Sorry Sierra Club and Tree Hugger's... Just a figure of speech.

(04-07-2016, 02:04 AM)iaboy Wrote:  
(04-07-2016, 01:56 AM)Wuerstchen Wrote:  How about keeping it symmetrical: IaGirl?

I had thought about that too... Go ahead and vote in a vacant slot not mentioned yet and then put what slot you voted for it....

Aria (ia).......?

Bluebird
Andromeda
Vernia

Love the idea, voted.

I voted for Amelia. I was surprised that Zoey was at the top of the list?

I have chosen a feminine form of my birth name, but cant bring myself to make it official because I am undecided if I should go for a really girly name that I like?

Is there a feminine version of your male name?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon