Poll: What new feminine name sure IaBoy Adopt - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Amelia = German for Industrious
12.50%
12.50%
Aria = German for Melody
29.17%
29.17%
Lydia = Greek for Woman from Persia or Beauty
8.33%
8.33%
Mia = Scandanavian for Star of the Sea
20.83%
20.83%
Zoey = Greek for Life
29.17%
29.17%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Poll: New Name for IaBoy

IaBoy, this is really cool idea! I always thought that one should not choose the name, but the name should choose its owner. And you are basically allowing that right now.

I hope you'll like the name which will win the poll. Wink

BTW: I voted for Zoey...

Hey Poly.... I thought it would be fun for all, and maybe if someone came up with a real cool exotic name that sings to me..... Great!

I also felt that outside observer's that know me from here might be able to pick a suitable female persona type of a name that might make the mark.

For the above reason, I have not voted in my own poll yet. I am hoping that many more take a look and vote or at least suggest a name.

(04-07-2016, 02:20 PM)giggygig Wrote:  I voted for Amelia. I was surprised that Zoey was at the top of the list?

I have chosen a feminine form of my birth name, but cant bring myself to make it official because I am undecided if I should go for a really girly name that I like?

Is there a feminine version of your male name?

I suppose the closest would be Stephanie, or some variation??

(04-07-2016, 05:21 AM)BillyBoy_Delano Wrote:  Bluebird
Andromeda
Vernia

I think Andromeda would be cool... I believe that is a Greek Goddess???

Believe it or not, I did put or request 10 slots. I guess I should of at least put in ??? marks to keep them. Cause it's only showing the names I randomly picked.

BTW all, they are suppose to be in Alphabetic Order, not in the order of my preference so please don't let that guide ya.

i always love it when someone is picking their name.. reminds me of the sorting hat from harry potter Tongue, don't know why..

I think mia is a pretty name.(then again I am one for non-common names),
so are :

Ophilia
Shannon,
Shania
gweneth
johanna

(04-07-2016, 04:48 PM)iaboy Wrote:  
(04-07-2016, 05:21 AM)BillyBoy_Delano Wrote:  Bluebird
Andromeda
Vernia

I think Andromeda would be cool... I believe that is a Greek Goddess???

Andromeda has her own constellation in the night sky. Quite a powerful goddess and worshiped too.

(04-07-2016, 11:24 PM)BillyBoy_Delano Wrote:  Andromeda has her own constellation in the night sky. Quite a powerful goddess and worshiped too.

AKA Lexa Doig

if you get the reference?

I'm not sure if I'm following protocol but I'd like to nominate Virginia as an option. I would vote for that but probably want to call you Ginnie Smile

Meanings could be multiple. The reference to virgin is appropriate I believe. Virginia was also a leading pioneer state. I think of you as a pioneer Smile too.

Marcy casts her vote for VirginiaBlush

(06-07-2016, 01:03 PM)MarcyAno Wrote:  I'm not sure if I'm following protocol but I'd like to nominate Virginia as an option. I would vote for that but probably want to call you Ginnie Smile

Meanings could be multiple. The reference to virgin is appropriate I believe. Virginia was also a leading pioneer state. I think of you as a pioneer Smile too.

Marcy casts her vote for VirginiaBlush

Ahhhh, your explaination for Virginia is sweet and nice. Thanks hon...Blush

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon