Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

update,,on my cleavage pump..

Not too long ago i decided to try something new,, To not center the cup over my nipple evenly but instead place one edge of it in the very center of my chest catching only half of the breast in the cups suction.
The inside cleavage wall.

My idea was i have a very wide male chest, most of my boob tissue is towards the outside edges of my chest,, it seemed like i wasnt paying attention at all to the the area the cup never touched , and likewise never effected.

So for the last few weeks ive been bombing that inside wall of just one breast( the smaller of the two.)

(Now- it is the larger of the two..? )The roundness in that usually vacant area of the center of my chest,, was visible after the very first pumping,While the other had no plumpness of the flesh in the center,, the left side of my chest now no longer flat and was beginning its near 45 degree curve just an inch of the center line .( It diminished of course,rather quickly for the first few days,, but with the daily attention to only one boob, (i didnt want any confusion in measurements or angles etc,, The fullness there is now regular and very visible from one pumping to the next.

I fully expect following this program on the other side to even them out, and eventually have something i didnt think was possible for a me a man, nearly contacting cleavage , a very feminine frontal fullness of the whole breast.

I am dieting right now and my torso has trimmed down some,,(there was a lose of breast size,,) as you can see on the left side,, . there has been no loss of size that i can see at all on the right side, the one ive been pumping daily.

Im still daily just taking 8-610mg Fenugreek, and twelve capsules of flax seed i manufacture myself. and just two 160 mg saw palmetto gel caps..and bookoo cups of soy.lolSmile

Anyway the boob recieving no attention should follow the other quite quickly once i start on a full chest program again. I wanted to be sure first that this was going to work, the bra will no longer evenly fill as you can see.

I have no reason not to believe that when i start hitting the underside as well that there will be even more growth. When buying the cups for pumping, at least from my present results id say get the largest possible that is conformed to the shape of your chest effecting as much of it as possible. I think were cheating ourselves and creating more work,, using smaller cups that focus on just one area.

The contoured extra , or extra, extra large Noogleberry sounds like the ticket.    

Wow!! Those look amazing!!!

Awesome work pino!
This is something I will definitely have to try when I get some money!
Although I don't know if I have the skill to make my own pump, will have to get advice from you when I get started

What you say about men growing breasts in the clevage area it being rare and difficult is true. I want to vacuum pump like you have near the center of my chest. Great work and you have the ultimate mtf clevage.

(04-07-2016, 11:03 PM)BillyBoy_Delano Wrote:  What you say about men growing breasts in the clevage area it being rare and difficult is true. I want to vacuum pump like you have near the center of my chest. Great work and you have the ultimate mtf clevage.
Thanks Karren, Katana,, and of course Billy,,Smile
Katana the pump this time wasnt home made,, its all accessories in the chinese cup sets,,,
They are perfect as were coming up really getting going ,,, but with breasts above D-size, theres just not enough room to accomidate them.

By using this method though, we can continue using the smaller cups and not have to invest alot of money and still aggressively attack areas that are usually ,,left out. it aint perfect theres alot of time involved,, but ive learned over the last year and a half just how well pumping works so i have faith this method will as well. Smile

Goodness.......Big Grin that's some serious cleavage, great work, congrats. Careful with that much FG and blood sugars.

(05-07-2016, 12:37 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Goodness.......Big Grin that's some serious cleavage, great work, congrats. Careful with that much FG and blood sugars.
Thanks Lotus,,,,Whats a safe amount ,, lol and please dont say whats suggested on the bottle,,lol.? I dont want create a new problem,, from over indulgence,, but ive been taking this amount for a month or so with no adverse effects,
daily schedule goes something like this,,
Wake up- go straight to the stepper machine for an hour of work at a brisk pace. (just short of running)lol

Leg -300 donkey kicks follow

400 waste twists ,

shower and rest drink some gator aid or power aid to give my electrolytes a boost and stave off dehydration,, (i sweat alot!)
running errands or work on the computer,,

lunch/supper hybrid,lol, at about 1,30 to 3.00.

generally consisting of , salad, and a fish patty or a chicken leg,, and afterwards,, the suppliments mentioned,, and two glasses, of soy milk, with a yogurt.

Nap time - usually an hour,

more work on projects or research.

Another hour on the machine,,

check in on mom,

last minute notes for the next day,
and tv time we usually watch a movie , or episodes of some series we,ve purchased.
crap out time-
start over the next day,,

Ive almost lost 18 pounds total, so even with this schedule im thinking if something was wrong id be feeling it wouldnt i??lol or would I?
There's never any stomach disturbances,, or bowel problems,, my only real concern so far is the proper storage for the flax seed, it seems to get damp in the fridge and can only handle the summer heat in cabinets for a short time before it begins to turn. am i storing it wrong?

If i back off some on the fenugreek, what could i replace it with for optimum effect? I have heard fennel and fenugreek are good together,, What do you think about hops ? Also considering Maca, after Miss B,s glowing appraisal of the stuff.lol.

Im just glad the pumping seems to be working on the center of my chest,, i posted a picture of both some time back,, in a month or so ill try to post another that shows the comparison after a 30 days of a full chest regimen. center and undersides targeted .

Pino,

With the fitness/meal plan you have in place low blood sugar shouldn't be an issue, meaning the oxygenated blood and energy burned from exercising (and post recovery) keeps sugars in balance. Now, if no fitness/meal plan wasn't in place I'd say heads up to the interactions. You're the best judge of how you feel, certainly not for me to say otherwise. Wink

(05-07-2016, 04:31 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Pino,

With the fitness/meal plan you have in place low blood sugar shouldn't be an issue, meaning the oxygenated blood and energy burned from exercising (and post recovery) keeps sugars in balance. Now, if no fitness/meal plan wasn't in place I'd say heads up to the interactions. You're the best judge of how you feel, certainly not for me to say otherwise. Wink
Who else would i turn to for reliable answers,,Smile Many times im researching and think, (i should just comb your posts , because the answer to my question is probably there..Im just too impatient for my own good sometimes,lol

I didnt understand how it was helping, (the eating exercise program, exactly what it was doing,, i was guessing) thanks for explaining it.. And again, i hope you always correct me when im wrong, and suggest the best course of action.

There is diabetes in my family, and conditions that developed as complications of it,, My sweety, has felt im not eating enough, and worries im not breaking even in that burn and intake .
I had a stress test not too long ago, two or three months, and was running on the treadmill and got off of it without sweating.

Now after an hour on the stepper at a continuous fast pace, i get off afterwards, feeling it, and soaked in sweat, but (not at all out of breath.)
I havent been in that kind of cardiovascular condition in over a decade.

The only frustration lies in the lack of knowledge exactly where im heading.
towards an eventual lithe form,? or a still rather blocky one in which the shape is altered slightly but fat mass has just been transformed ,,turned very solid ,, ?

Pino, awesome results and good science with your one at a time, measured approach. I have a large contoured Noogleberry cup and do a similar thing with bringing the cups together to touch in the middle during pump sessions. I have a LOT less to work with so my results are different, I'm encouraged by yours to continue to play with pump angles. I certainly aspire to such lovely results as yours. BTW - I use hops daily. 1 or 2 310 mg pills three times a day. I think they are a significant part of my limited success to date.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon