Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

update,,on my cleavage pump..

(05-07-2016, 04:31 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Pino,

With the fitness/meal plan you have in place low blood sugar shouldn't be an issue, meaning the oxygenated blood and energy burned from exercising (and post recovery) keeps sugars in balance. Now, if no fitness/meal plan wasn't in place I'd say heads up to the interactions. You're the best judge of how you feel, certainly not for me to say otherwise. Wink
Thanks for the heads up om it though Lotus,, because occasionally i do stray from the excersice , due to health concerns, but usually only am off my program for a few days.

Right now im not taking any suppliments, i try to allow myself a week long break every 6 weeks, so my body can take a breath, and just function naturally.

While I've never done any breat pumping...I was close to considering it. You kust named the number one problem for me in that I have a pretty wide gap between my developing breasts.

i would dearly love to fill that gap in and develop some real cleavage. Do you think the vulva cups from these people would give a better shape.....their largest is 4.25"x5.25"
http://www.lapdist.com/category/fem.html

Thanks for the idea of moving towards the center.Cool

Very nice indeed.. I will have to give that a try

(02-08-2016, 07:06 PM)elainecd Wrote:  While I've never done any breat pumping...I was close to considering it. You kust named the number one problem for me in that I have a pretty wide gap between my developing breasts.

i would dearly love to fill that gap in and develop some real cleavage. Do you think the vulva cups from these people would give a better shape.....their largest is 4.25"x5.25"
http://www.lapdist.com/category/fem.html

Thanks for the idea of moving towards the center.Cool
It isnt the size of the cup thats so important its the placement,, You can attach it just off center and get more under boob, then do the same thing for each side of the breast and stimulate growth in those areas.

Thank you for the advice Pinnochia Cool
I also checked out this recent post here....the double cup technique looks interesting.

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=26728

And those are very reasonable prices to start....as I figure out size and such I'll look into the more expensive ones from lapdist....

(06-08-2016, 04:41 PM)elainecd Wrote:  Thank you for the advice Pinnochia Cool
I also checked out this recent post here....the double cup technique looks interesting.

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=26728

And those are very reasonable prices to start....as I figure out size and such I'll look into the more expensive ones from lapdist....
That sounds great ,,, I hope you get some success and it really works out for you Elaine,,,

How is it going, pinno~? any growth since we last talked? Smile

(10-08-2016, 03:25 PM)missboobshirt Wrote:  How is it going, pinno~? any growth since we last talked? Smile
Lol, ,, naw Miss B Im holding at 50 inches,,been off the flax for two weeks, going back on this week i think. im taking some pics tonight,, and have been real busy with appointments lately, illget back on here and be my chatty old self again soon. just got a few projects to finish. One of a large suction cup for the hips,, heck it might work.
The principle should be the same right, since fat is involved. Smile

(10-08-2016, 07:22 PM)Pinnochia Wrote:  
(10-08-2016, 03:25 PM)missboobshirt Wrote:  How is it going, pinno~? any growth since we last talked? Smile
Lol, ,, naw Miss B Im holding at 50 inches,,been off the flax for two weeks, going back on this week i think. im taking some pics tonight,, and have been real busy with appointments lately, illget back on here and be my chatty old self again soon. just got a few projects to finish. One of a large suction cup for the hips,, heck it might work.

did you make that hip suction device yourself? what did you use :O yeah I think so too! I would massage my hips/butt and I noticed a lot of growth! also fat brushing!

(10-08-2016, 07:46 PM)missboobshirt Wrote:  
(10-08-2016, 07:22 PM)Pinnochia Wrote:  

did you make that hip suction device yourself? what did you use :O yeah I think so too! I would massage my hips/butt and I noticed a lot of growth! also fat brushing!
Miss B-Is the hip massaging similar to the breast massaging, that kind of circles,?hopefully ill soon have some images of the chest pumping and results,, but frankly the last week its been erratic, at best.Smile so we'll see...

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon