Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Red Clover Cream

I found this Red Clover Hand Cream on Amazon & I am wondering if anyone thinks it could be effective for a topical breast massage enlargement cream? If not that, do you think that it would be a good topical red clover administration method in addition to drinking red clover tea everyday?

https://www.amazon.com/Pangea-Organics-C...B009GMHW40

Ingredients
ALOE BARBADENSIS (ORGANIC ALOE) LEAF JUICE, PRUNUS DULCIS (SWEET ALMOND) OIL, CETYL ALCOHOL, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, STEARIC ACID, CETYL PALMITATE & SORBITAN PALMITATE & SORBITAN OLIVATE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, GLYCERIN, CALOPHYLLUM TACAMAHACA (ORGANIC TAMANU) OIL, ROSA MOSQUETA (ORGANIC ROSE HIP) SEED OIL, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII SEED (ORGANIC SHEA) BUTTER, THEOBROMA CACAO (ORGANIC COCOA) BUTTER, CAMELLIA SINENSIS (GREEN TEA) LEAF EXTRACT, ALCOHOL (ORGANIC SD 38-B), TRIFOLIUM PRATENSE (ORGANIC RED CLOVER) EXTRACT, CALENDULA OFFICINALIS (ORGANIC CALENDULA) EXTRACT, FOENICULUM VULGARE (ORGANIC FENNEL) SEED EXTRACT, EQUISETUM ARVENSE (ORGANIC HORSETAIL) EXTRACT, ALTHAEA OFFICINALIS (ORGANIC MARSHMALLOW) EXTRACT, VIOLA ODORATA (ORGANIC BLUE VIOLET) LEAF EXTRACT, ASCORBIC ACID (VITAMIN C), SODIUM STEAROYL LACTYLATE, PELARGONIUM GRAVEOLENS (GERANIUM) FLOWER OIL, CITRUS GRANDIS (GRAPEFRUIT) PEEL OIL, LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA (LAVENDER) OIL, GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) OIL, THYMUS VULGARIS (THYME) OIL, XANTHAN GUM, GLUCONOLACTONE & SODIUM BENZOATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE This product is Gluten-Free & Vegan

Hi SassySophia,

This is no ordinary red clover cream...........it would be helpful to see the exact ingredients amounts (i.e milligrams?). From the looks of it, it's packed with some useful NBE products, again though, need more specifics.

An anti-androgen tea (green tea, spearmint tea) would tie in with red clover, (in my opinion), extract is my choice though.

Well, I'm thinking about ordering it & giving it a try then since it has many useful nbe ingredients & would be additional red clover in addition to my daily rc tea consumption. As for an anti androgen tea, I have been using pukka three mint daily, & sometimes I put one of the pukka three mint tea bags in with a red clover one and have red clover & mint tea. I also drink the mint tea along with decaf green tea. I currently am doing an herbal nbe/transition entirely through tea pretty much. I also have an emu stick that I use topically, & I use evening primrose oil & a borage soap bar topically as well. But I will put a link to the mint tea that I drink, cause I want to make sure that it is effective as its not pure spearmint but a blend of three mints. However the main mints are spearmint & peppermint & I read good things about both of them being great anti androgens.

https://www.luckyvitamin.com/p-706057-pukka-herbs-organic-herbal-tea-three-mint-20-tea-bags?utm_source=googlebase&utm_medium=fpl&utm_term=PukkaHerbsOrganicHerbalTeaThreeMint20TeaBags&utm_content=144542&utm_campaign=googlebase&site=google_base&sc_intid=144542&scid=scplp8405583&gclid=CNmt6cjk3M0CFQIcaQod6w4I5Q

I ordered it too we will see

The salve looks better to me... a little pricy.

https://amzn.com/B0002DTQR8

50 ml

Medicinal Ingredients: Extra Virgin Gargano Gold® Olive Oil (Olea europaea, fruit) 77.5%, Trifolium pratense (Red Clover) blossoms 10%, Calendula officinalis (Calendula) flowers 2%
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Untreated Natural Beeswax, Goldenseal (Hydrastis canadensis) root extract, Burdock (Arctium lappa) fruit extract, Black Walnut (Juglans nigra) hull extract, Echinacea purpurea root extract, Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus globulus) leaf extract

So, I changed my mind & decided not to buy it because I have a better idea. My idea is to infuse a cream I already have with red clover extract & fennel extract or essential oil, but first I have a couple of questions. Should I get fennel essential oil or extract? & how many drops of red clover extract should I use in this cream if it is a 1.65 oz cream that is about half gone now? & how much fennel seed extract/essential oil? I feel like this is just an overall better idea. So please let me know.

http://earthsciencenaturals.com/product/...-oz.-.html

That's a link to the cream I already have.

I also have this oil which I have been using for breast massage. It contains fennel essential oil in it. So instead of buying both fennel essential oil & red clover extract, maybe I could just use this oil along with my infused cream I make with the red clover extract? Either way, I want to know others opinions on this oil if it is actually worthwhile to keep using cause I figured it was a good oil for breast massage as well.

http://www.soothingtouch.com/oil-muscle-comfort.html

I am also open to buying the salve if anyone thinks that's a better idea than infusing the cream I have that I linked with red clover extract. I just want an effective breast enlargement topical, to go along with drinking red clover, green, & spearmint tea everyday.

To build breast tissue you'll need progesterone cream. Stimulus of estrogen and inhibition of androgens are definintley needed. Estrogen and progesterone simultaneously work synergistically. PC (progesterone cream) makes the difference from man boobs to female boobs.

Can I just eat certain foods that have progesterone like dairy/eggs? Can I take goats rue or chaste berry instead? Or does it have to be Literal progesterone cream?& I've seen the emerita progesterone cream everywhere so if I need it, id probably just get that, but do I need to apply it directly to my breasts or do I apply it somewhere else? Because I read somewhere that taking progesterone can cause t levels to raise in genetic males. I don't know if that is true or not but that is why largely I have avoided ever trying it. I didn't know that I actually needed it to grow my breasts, I thought all I needed was a potent phytoestrogen (i.e. Red clover) & something like fennel which helps stimulate breast cell growth.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon