Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Red Clover Cream

I need to know whether I can just buy red clover extract, & then add it to my lotion & use it topically? & I need to know how much I would need to put in the lotion I linked earlier from earth science, how much of the extract (like how many drops) for it to be effective & safe. & how many drops of fennel extract or essential oil to out for it to be safe & effective? & if the st Francis red clover cream stuff that one girl posted is fine, I would just like to get that cause it might easier, but I want to get an effective & safe topical with red clover to go along with my red clover tea regimen but I need answers to these questions so I know what to do tbh.

Okay, so I found this lotion, & now I really wanna get this one cause I think it would be a great red clover lotion. Not a lot of ingredients & has some dht blocking oils & dandelion which can up regulate estrogen receptors, I think I might get this one. But I wanna know what you guys think of this one?

https://www.carinaorganics.com/products/baby-lotion?utm_source=googleshopping&utm_medium=cse&gclid=CPzCqPT05M0CFQQpaQodscYO8w&variant=12552417347

Not really sure tho why there putting red clover extract in a lotion for babies, is t that kind of early to be having endocrine disrupting herbs lol

(08-07-2016, 11:48 PM)SassySophia Wrote:  Okay, so I found this lotion, & now I really wanna get this one cause I think it would be a great red clover lotion. Not a lot of ingredients & has some dht blocking oils & dandelion which can up regulate estrogen receptors, I think I might get this one. But I wanna know what you guys think of this one?

https://www.carinaorganics.com/products/baby-lotion?utm_source=googleshopping&utm_medium=cse&gclid=CPzCqPT05M0CFQQpaQodscYO8w&variant=12552417347

Not really sure tho why there putting red clover extract in a lotion for babies, is t that kind of early to be having endocrine disrupting herbs lol

red clover has been found to be a mutagen in male bulls.. (caused them to produce eggs, instead of sperm)... so yeah I would question why they would put it in a lotion for babies as well...

Okay, so I got red clover extract. I was just wondering how many drops I should put into a tablespoon of lotion to apply topically (mostly just directly on the breasts). I use honest lotion and I just get a tablespoon of lotion at a time and added 10 drops of red clover extract when I tried it the first time but I was wondering how much would be ideal? It says to take 30-40 drops in a little water but I drink red clover tea instead so I want to know how to use it topically properly. And I don't want to just put red clover extract in all the lotion because I use the lotion on my whole body and I want to make a specific mix of this and rc extract in a jar as a breast enlargement cream, and also a hip/butt enlargement cream. So how many drops should I put in a tablespoon of lotion for the best effectiveness?

I would say make small batches each time you were to use it. I think no more than the 20 drops would be sufficient. remember, if you are using it transdermally, the potency is more than that ingested. *you lose up to 70% potency due to liver absorbtion.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon