Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Welp I'm thinking about getting implants..

While I agree with the "no implants" direction, I have to wonder....

(06-07-2016, 12:11 PM)VergeOfDiscovery Wrote:  [...]
Part of being happy in life is enjoying what we have. Why risk what you have going after an expectation that may jeopardize even that?

Isn't that what everyone here is doing? Genetic males moreso, but I think we are all risking a bit for a perceived benefit. We're talking about the methods and risks of each, more than avoiding risk. ;-)

I'll reiterate that, given that avi, I don't think implants would be worth it. Maybe bumping up BO or PM and adding some more massage? I haven't looked up your program.
One thing to also consider, exercise and diet manipulation might be the best option. Modulate the insulin to remove fat stores, and once the fat is mobilized (in the blood), spike estrogen and insulin to encourage re-deposit where you want to keep or even gain curves. T-Nation has lots of articles, you just need to scavenge and think "sideways."

It is, of course, your choice. There will be guys who hate fake boobs; there will be guys who love them, too, because the size is most important... Or because they don't care if it's real or fake.
Personally, I like breasts, period, full stop. I Prefer real flesh. I've felt the seems of an implant through someone's skin, it's NOT pretty. And she wasn't large, just "normal." But feeling that hard ridge was a turnoff.
I'd suggest that you ask your SO about their opinions first. And it may not even be questions your SO can answer. I like boobs, and thus bigger is (usually) better. But with the fake boob issue? Natural is a turn on, fake can look good - but it's not what I would like to suckle and play with. Didn't know that until I get that lap dance... ;-)

-Dianna

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Welp I'm thinking about getting implants.. - by daisy134 - 06-07-2016, 03:53 AM
RE: Welp I'm thinking about getting implants.. - by pom19 - 06-07-2016, 05:40 AM
RE: Welp I'm thinking about getting implants.. - by VergeOfDiscovery - 06-07-2016, 12:11 PM
RE: Welp I'm thinking about getting implants.. - by Dianna1395 - 06-07-2016, 02:02 PM
RE: Welp I'm thinking about getting implants.. - by VergeOfDiscovery - 06-07-2016, 03:35 PM
RE: Welp I'm thinking about getting implants.. - by daisy134 - 06-07-2016, 08:36 PM
RE: Welp I'm thinking about getting implants.. - by everraz - 06-09-2016, 08:26 AM
RE: Welp I'm thinking about getting implants.. - by Billie - 06-09-2016, 07:49 PM