Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

more crap from LGB...T

http://thefederalist.com/2016/04/21/drop...from-lgbt/
I started reading this article and the more I read the MORE PO'ed I got.
I thought this stupid thinking was done in the 70's!
Please have a read and post if there is any redeeming sentences in this pile of horse manure.
And personally I dont think this bathroom issue was pushed by the T community. It was more ACLU and the LGB group just to keep their social agenda in the news.

Bobbi

Nothing redeeming there, in fact I think it's fodder for a lawsuit

"Transgender people have high rates of psychological problems that contribute to their identity expression and victimization. The rest of the LGBT crowd should consider how that reflects on them" < that alone is enough to elicit hate mail...

the real kicker is the notation at the bottom :
"Walt Heyer is an accomplished author and public speaker with a passion for mentoring individuals whose lives have been torn apart by unnecessary gender-change surgery"

really? didn't sound like it to me! neither accomplished nor a passion for helping..

Walt's a real piece of work... and so's the Federalist (which puports to be about freedom).

http://mediamatters.org/blog/2015/06/02/...and/203855

-j

He is obviously wrong on so many levels, although I have never known of anyone getting approved for SRS, in just one visit. I know in most parts of the real world, you have to have been living in your preferred gender for at least 12 months. The 2011 "study" has based on findings from the Swedish study, that concluded in 2003. The original study's author has complained many times that her study has been miss quoted. There are many factors causing transgender people to commit suicide, but one of the biggest reasons is rejection by the general population.

From my reading of the link, it looks like the agender they are trying to do now is split up the LGBQT community.

Yet again the spector of men in dresses and wigs, just to gain access to female segregated areas, for sexual gratification. Obviously, the people that say that, if they think that's a possibility, chances are that's because they would do it them selves given a chance. I'll bet if you forced a rapist to wear a bad dress and wig, and told him to go downtown and into a washroom, he wouldn't even leave the house.

Agggg, most of the links are summaries of reports, for me, thats like writing a summary of a book for a school report. Every students summary will be different.

Obviously, this guy is not happy. Maybe he should follow what the studies suggest we will do, and go for a long sleep.

If I'm not mistaken, aren't the powers that be are expanding the acronym rather than shrinking it? I've seen new acronyms being used around the Internet such as LGBTQIPA which stands for:

Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer, Questioning, Intersex, Pansexual, Polysexual, Autoerotic, Asexual, and Ally.

I think this is a case of the left hand not knowing what the right hand is doing.

he also says that masturbation addiction is a mental disorder.
There goes all male teenagers?

He has clearly chosen a side and a view of the trans issue. just as clearly it is related to his own experiences.
I guess he may have grounds to criticise the medical procedure for diagnoses, perhaps more. Thats where it seems to end. His opinions are so filled with hate and fantasy it kind of makes it hard to know if he actually has a genuine point to make.

If He spoke rationally and factually, due to his experiences; I am sure his opinion would carry alot of weight. As it stands it is very difficult to take any of it seriously.

Personally I dont think surgery is a good option for body issuses. This is not the message that he delivers in this article. He makes it very clear in his "opinion" (although he speaks like it is a proven known fact) that transgender people are all literally insane and/or sexual deviants whose opinions are of no value to society and can only be ignored by the sane person.

In short- The article is irrational. therefore of no value.
I'd recommend he continue with his therapy.

(09-07-2016, 12:26 AM)Happyme Wrote:  http://thefederalist.com/2016/04/21/drop...from-lgbt/
I started reading this article and the more I read the MORE PO'ed I got.
I thought this stupid thinking was done in the 70's!
Please have a read and post if there is any redeeming sentences in this pile of horse manure.
And personally I dont think this bathroom issue was pushed by the T community. It was more ACLU and the LGB group just to keep their social agenda in the news.

Bobbi

The Federalist is a right-wing publication. So this is entirely in character.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon