Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Next steps: Kangzhu and progesterone cream

Next steps: Kangzhu and progesterone cream

It still boggles the mind that Amazon can deliver same day...even something like the Kangzhu breast large enlarger cups! That makes me laugh. Also got some of the recommended Smokey Mountain Naturals Progesto Life Cream.

PM use is still sporadic. I notice if I take it during the day, it makes me lethargic (the capsules, not the cream). So I'll only take it before bed.

Saw some stark warnings about some people's reactions to the PC, so I'll make sure to keep abreast of that (pun intended).

If you've read my other thread on DIY Cool Sculpting, I am currently on a mission to rid years of built up excess body fat, and that is noticeably progressing (high protein diet, light weight exercises and fewer carbs, plays a big part). I'm not overly heavy to begin with, but getting rid of the extra baggage is a personal goal of mine simply to feel more comfortable in my clothes.

Someone here once said some of the goals we share are recapturing youthfulness and that is definitely a primary aim.

I'm not sure that I'll keep up with the progesterone cream as one of my nipples/areolas shrinked down to nothingness. It likely has it's place, but just not needed at the moment.

But the Kangzhu (LARGE) is as fun as they say it is. I'm not sure that it's necessary, but will add it to the regimen of PM cream (the latter being the best producer of results so far...for me).

Hello.

From what I've read, people's reactions to PC is dependent on where they apply it. Evidently, applying PC to your breasts isn't a good idea. However, if you apply it elsewhere, such as your inner wrists or inner thighs, you may not have any negative reactions to it. I've used PC on my wrists and thighs off and on and I haven't had any problems with it so far.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon