Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Adopt A Kitty

I recently put in my name to adopt a kitty and heard back that rescue place in my area accepted my app. Saw a couple of cats/kittens that got me to apply, and went down to the main location today to see a myriad off kitties who would like homes.

Now it's just a matter of figuring out the right match for both the kitty and me. Someone once said, let the cat pick you. I agree. His name might be Lars. Smile We'll see...

(11-07-2016, 01:33 AM)VergeOfDiscovery Wrote:  I recently put in my name to adopt a kitty and heard back that rescue place in my area accepted my app. Saw a couple of cats/kittens that got me to apply, and went down to the main location today to see a myriad off kitties who would like homes.

Now it's just a matter of figuring out the right match for both the kitty and me. Someone once said, let the cat pick you. I agree. His name might be Lars. Smile We'll see...

Awesome. We always get rescue pets. Presently we have a rescue cat and a chocolate lab.

So that tiny kitten in a cage that responded to me well, repeatedly, upon multiple visits, is now a much bigger kitty after now having shared our lives together for a number of months. He's only 7 months old at this point. If he keeps growing he's going to be a big tiger, as he's enormous compared to when I brought him home as a much smaller kitten.

This little guy thinks I'm it's mom/dad. I cannot sit down on the couch without the little guy parking himself on me. 

Someone asked me if I talk to him. I do. A lot. He seems to enjoy it. What's really cool is that he makes a lot of sounds beyond "meow", like he's trying to be more like his dad. Smile

Having lived in Manhattan most of my adult life, I put off getting a cat. But I realized I should put that off no longer.

Some people say dogs are better. But having loads of both as a kid, I love having a cat!

And watches my lose while playing H1Z1 King Of The Hill and still thinks I'm the cat's meow. Smile

(06-11-2016, 01:41 AM)VergeOfDiscovery Wrote:  So that tiny kitten in a cage that responded to me well, repeatedly, upon multiple visits, is now a much bigger kitty after now having shared our lives together for a number of months. He's only 7 months old at this point. If he keeps growing he's going to be a big tiger, as he's enormous compared to when I brought him home as a much smaller kitten.

This little guy thinks I'm it's mom/dad. I cannot sit down on the couch without the little guy parking himself on me. 

Someone asked me if I talk to him. I do. A lot. He seems to enjoy it. What's really cool is that he makes a lot of sounds beyond "meow", like he's trying to be more like his dad. Smile

Having lived in Manhattan most of my adult life, I put off getting a cat. But I realized I should put that off no longer.

Some people say dogs are better. But having loads of both as a kid, I love having a cat!

And watches my lose while playing H1Z1 King Of The Hill and still thinks I'm the cat's meow. Smile

Next thirng is your going to be the cat lady every one talks about. Tongue
Wink 

(06-11-2016, 04:32 AM)jannet.duff Wrote:  
(06-11-2016, 01:41 AM)VergeOfDiscovery Wrote:  So that tiny kitten in a cage that responded to me well, repeatedly, upon multiple visits, is now a much bigger kitty after now having shared our lives together for a number of months. He's only 7 months old at this point. If he keeps growing he's going to be a big tiger, as he's enormous compared to when I brought him home as a much smaller kitten.

Next thirng is your going to be the cat lady every one talks about. Tongue

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I adopted with my x wife a stray cat named Lady Godiva or Diva.  Wifey went in the yard to smoke and the kitty came in the yard and jumped on her lap.  I coaxed it with chicken wings.  Then the vet we saved her life.  Then I discovered Meowresq group and adopted a cat from them named Gypsy.  

But my x took the cats when she left me.

My new wife and I adopted a loveable stray cat named Tardy.  His owner was a neighboor of ours and he died.  The management opened the door and he ran away.  The neighboorhood was caring for him and I coaxed hom in.  

Then we went to Meowresq again and adopted a kiten that was left in a box at Anehiem Stadium.  KC Krazy Cat a black 23 pounder is loving lap cat.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon