Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My start to finish of my new breasts

Thank you both, far as the fitted cami's are you talking about like the one earlier pic on this thread

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I really need someone to take me shopping for this stuff cause i really am lost lol

I like this one

I can't quite tell, but possibly in regards to the one you're pictured in. The last picture looks quite lovely. Smile Are you going to get it? Wink

I thought about it but dont know if it would look good on me. Not sure im big enough for that yet

So find ones that don't have cups. There are many styles and many colors and many many options. I usually shop Amazon, herroom, or barenecessities.

I will check those out and today i did go and purchase a bra looks cutie feels good too

My new bra ....

(04-09-2016, 03:55 AM)Ms.Ladytobe Wrote:  My new bra ....

I have a bra very similar to that one. I like it cause it gives and yet holds everything to a nice shape and gives cleavage without strangulation. LOL..

Thanks iaboy i agree with your findings lol. Deff gives my growing girls a start at looking feminine.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon