Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

(Request) pumping guidance

So, I'm a newbie at the breast cup thing, and would like some guidance on how to judge when I'm using the optimum amount of vacuum to promote growth. Can't find that info anywhere!

I started out pumping until there was a distinct rosiness in my breasts. Then got a couple of contusions on spots under the cup edges, so backed off a centimeter of lift, thinking I'd over-done it.

Advice from you experienced ones?

You are right on track. Be sure to "warm up" a bit with a lower pressure and then go to what you're comfortable with.

(19-09-2016, 03:56 AM)MarcyAno Wrote:  You are right on track. Be sure to "warm up" a bit with a lower pressure and then go to what you're comfortable with.

Thanks! I do find that "warm up" advice especially helpful. I've been doing 15 minute sessions, moving the cups around a bit from session to session. After 5 minutes I find myself wanting to pump a little further, but wasn't willing to go there, at least until the contusions healed (using Arnica gel for that, works wonders).

The bruising is almost gone now, so it seems I can do that 5-minute warm-up thing, then keep increasing vacuum through the rest of the session as I feel "ready" for it without getting to the blushing/tingling state.

Is that right? And 15 minutes is what Kangzhua instructions recommend. Is that correct? Or could I go longer with good effects?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon