Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

The Double Kangzhu Method!

Wink 

Has anyone else tried this?

I bought the largest size Kangzhu (the jumbo pair specifically for breast enlargement) and needed a pump for them, so bought their twelve piece Kangzhu cupping set that comes with a pump (set costs about the same as the pump alone on Amazon).

Since I have them, I tried putting the largest ones from the small set on, pumped, and then put the jumbo Large on over them, pumped. So the double Kangzhu!

I don't keep them on long, just do a bit more than enough suction to keep everything on, and swear things point a little more straight ahead than just hanging.

Will experiment a bit more. Smile

Don't laugh how poorly these are placed lol...just wanted to depict what I was talking about.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

That's an interesting method I haven't seen before. Please keep us posted on how it works for you. It looks like it could enlarge the nipples a good bit, at least.

YESSSSS I've been pondering if there was a way of pumping nipples and breast at the same time

@Verge - considering pumping soon and this gives me some ideas. Cool
Have you just started pumping?
Thank you for the info and keep us posted.

Except for being "fun", the smaller one isn't doing anything mater of fact may be hindering growth. Putting that part of you breast in compression and not expansion. The less breast tissue touching the domes the more and faster growth you will achieve.

That's about right. I don't really use those, but was fun to experiment with what was possible. Someone may find it useful, but I personally find hand shaping more so.

Lol. I'm not going to even post any photos of the things I've done for "fun". Lol. Especially when many involve power tools!

(22-08-2016, 04:14 PM)Karren Wrote:  Except for being "fun", the smaller one isn't doing anything mater of fact may be hindering growth. Putting that part of you breast in compression and not expansion. The less breast tissue touching the domes the more and faster growth you will achieve.

wow karen your a 40DD thats amazing what plan were you on?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon