Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Officially Classified Transgender

I guess it just helps your doctor find a nice slot to mentally put you in. Not everybody that identifies as transgender is interested in living full time as a female, or going for SRS, and I am sure your doctor knows that too.

Ya Janet. She sort of gets the idea. She tried to describe how she understands the different shades of the rainbow, them are her words. I am just not sure where I want to go from here other than I do not want to fully convert.

As I have said in a few other musings here. I would like to get to a point where if I want to go out as a man, I can. But, if I want to go out more "frilly" I can and carry it off pretty good.

In my brain, I still cant rap my mind around it yet, but that's the best description I can put out.

(15-07-2016, 05:23 PM)iaboy Wrote:  Ya Janet. She sort of gets the idea. She tried to describe how she understands the different shades of the rainbow, them are her words. I am just not sure where I want to go from here other than I do not want to fully convert.

As I have said in a few other musings here. I would like to get to a point where if I want to go out as a man, I can. But, if I want to go out more "frilly" I can and carry it off pretty good.

In my brain, I still cant rap my mind around it yet, but that's the best description I can put out.

If I am honest with myself, thats about were I am too. I do not see my self being brave enough to live as a female full time, not at the expense of my family / job / friends ect. I feel i`m feminising my self enough to keep me happy in myself.

I have a feeling, we both are solidly on the fence. But I am also afraid we could get impaled by that same fence. Maybe that is my overriding concern???Huh

Yup
X

(15-07-2016, 06:35 PM)jannet.duff Wrote:  
(15-07-2016, 05:23 PM)iaboy Wrote:  Ya Janet. She sort of gets the idea. She tried to describe how she understands the different shades of the rainbow, them are her words. I am just not sure where I want to go from here other than I do not want to fully convert.

If I am honest with myself, thats about were I am too. I do not see my self being brave enough to live as a female full time, not at the expense of my family / job / friends ect. I feel i`m feminising my self enough to keep me happy in myself.
I'm in the same boat. Idk if I could ever go full time. Its a crazy up and down hill.

I had my diagnosis aged 19, that was exactly 30 years ago, i didnt do anything with it as i wanted kids badly!
So having that medical determination still left the ball in my court as whether to proceed or not and to what level.
The dianosis itself is just information, nothing to worry about Smile

Congratulations iaboy! I am happy for you..Big GrinSmile

@Katie: I know, but to me it's validation of sorts. Helps me think of pit falls and wins too.

@Jamie: Thanks, I still not really sure of my course and as such not sure of the outcome either.

Katie

That's beautiful statement

Pls tell us more and help guide iaboy and us on this thread

Julie

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon