Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Officially Classified Transgender

(24-07-2016, 10:31 AM)Katie Wrote:  I had my diagnosis aged 19, that was exactly 30 years ago, i didnt do anything with it as i wanted kids badly!
So having that medical determination still left the ball in my court as whether to proceed or not and to what level.
The dianosis itself is just information, nothing to worry about Smile

I had mine at 18, it seems no matter how hard we try to push it down, our female self just keeps pushing back.

(24-07-2016, 09:38 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Katie

That's beautiful statement

Pls tell us more and help guide iaboy and us on this thread

Julie

oh sweetie, I wish I could! but all Iv got is my own experience and perspective, and in this journey there is no one size fits all or any One answer.
I think Ownership is very important with this though, accepting it Yourself can be very hard to do, we can often get in our own way and be our own worst enemy, I embrace the fact that I`m Trans and Bisexual, I`m no longer terified or Worse in denial! about it, heheheh I even figure it makes me a bit more interesting than Joe Binary too Smile
On the subject of Binaries, I avoid them like the plague! infact going out dressed Genderfuck (google it) is like a sport to me now Smile
You have to "do whatever it takes to make Your life worth living! Just don`t be mean." (Kate Bornstein).
having a diagnosis like this Can seem a bit daunting in its implications sure, so could a Letter from NASA saying you`de make a perfect Candidate for their next Mission, you could use it as Wow how cool is that! or holy crap I`m scared of heights!!!!! you don`t have to act upon it (once upon a time you lacked choice, and E.C.T was plainly on the table!).
if you want to persue it Great! if not Great too, but sooner or later the dysphoria could come back, and that`s nothing to fear either! in fact it`s a Very powerful motivator/driver and something you Will need to see you through this, eventually things can get so "Bad" (read Driven) that fear will fall away like a sandcastle at high tide, and you`ll just Do the next step whatever that might be.
I don`t hate my dysphoria, I use it, it`s a Guide, it lets me know I need to do something still, it keeps me moving forward (a Good thing in my opinion).
oh yeah, and Don`t even think of trying this mountain in one step, it`ll overwhelm you, as will thoughts of going out dressed or srs or maybe even comming out to your Mom! (the latter is my current issue, yeah, even at My age! LOL).
Break it all down to easier Doable bits, it`s like making a T.V, probably really hard for some, but when you break it down it`s only 2 radios and an oscilloscope!
so is transitioning (no not the radio part unless Cylon is your chosen gender? and I find Cylons Sexy as F**k too!) but I digress...
the Net is Littered with little ideas to feminise yourself, I personally added a little bit of each until it became just Normal, then I`d add something else, then that became the new normal and so on, now I look at myself sometimes at what Im wearing out and it would have been unthinkable the month before, and oddly the month before I was thinking the same thing about the month before that! Smile
some say it`s a slippery slope and it kinda is I guess, If you don`t fight it and dont look down! just enjoy the ride and Know you`ll be safe!
You`ve Already PROVEN that you`re a survivor (and a very good one at that!) just by getting to this place intact! that in itself is nothing short of Heroic!
I could say a load of cliche` crap about longest journeys and single step or mention about Rome not being burned in a day etc... but that`s not helpful really so I won`t.

Do try and avoid taking yourself too seriously too, just look at how ridiculous the whole situation is anyway, how can someone fail to see funnier elements in the whole thing? Smile

LOL, reminds me of the other day, My daughter had left school and send good luck graduation gifts for her friends, one of those gifts was a good luck fairy thing that you put the persons name on etc... my wife was going to do it as she has nice writting but I said to my wife "Shall I do it?", she gave me a funny look because my writing is at best Crap! and asked me "Why?", I said "so then you can say it was signed by a Real Fairy!". I guess ya had to be there Tongue

I`m going to leave it there for now before I run out of keyboard ink.

LOL Katie..... That's sort of when I kissed my wife about a couple of months back. Not sure why, but I just HAD to quip..... Oh honey, our boobs are getting in the way... Big Grin

O.K., Just got back about 2 hrs ago from my 3rd appointment with my therapist.

She said that so far, she is 90% sure, I am Gender Fluid and that if there was a class already established, it would be the equivalent of Native American "Two Spirit" person.

I agree with that other than there is no way, I would "marry" same sex, but she said that she didn't mean "sexually speaking" just that I have strong male and female traits.

So, I am sure there are other terms out there, but I am not sure.

Anyways, as always please feel free to comment. Just please stick to the ebb and flow of this thread.

(07-09-2016, 01:04 AM)iaboy Wrote:  O.K., Just got back about 2 hrs ago from my 3rd appointment with my therapist.

She said that so far, she is 90% sure, I am Gender Fluid and that if there was a class already established, it would be the equivalent of Native American "Two Spirit" person.

I agree with that other than there is no way, I would "marry" same sex, but she said that she didn't mean "sexually speaking" just that I have strong male and female traits.

So, I am sure there are other terms out there, but I am not sure.

Anyways, as always please feel free to comment. Just please stick to the ebb and flow of this thread.

How is the therapy going, does it help at all ??

In my opinion. Yes, so far so good. I am very lucky that the professional people I have "stumbled" upon has been very pleasant experience so far.

In just some of the ideas she has freely clued me in on. Like hiding the breast hack I described.

Also, she suggested that if my wife is trying to lie to herself about my duality I could plan like weekend trips by myself to a different town maybe, just to "decompress" by going out the town en femme or just as a personal sight seeing trip. Or just do nothing at all.

She said not only does "normal" couples need alone or personal time, but especially in my case being bottled up when there is very little time to let my female side come out.

She is soooooo neat to come across, and seems genuinely concerned and very caring. I know, that is what she studied and such. But I really think she truly is a caring person. And I can ask her questions without fear of an argument or hurt feelings that I have to sometimes contend with my wife.

I sort of liken my wife to a scare little child afraid of ghost's so she simply pulls the covers over her head thinking that will keep her safe. The Therapist said she will give me some insights and hints on how to deal with that type of a situation in very near future.

She also said she would send a send a letter of endorsement for HRT to my regular Doctor should I want to go that route. Just the above, has taken LOADS off my reeling brain and worries.

As you know
I am not a huge fan of therapists

But this lady seems quite a find

Pls keep us all informed

Julie

As you also mentioned, I do suspect our wives hope that the feelings we have to be more feminine ( or true to ourselves ) will eventually fade away. We are going to a birthday party in a few weeks, my wife sujested that as only two people there will know us, I should go as Jannet. As much as I would enjoy doing that, I suspect it is a trap for her to figure out how long it will be before I come out full time.

(07-09-2016, 01:30 PM)jannet.duff Wrote:  As you also mentioned, I do suspect our wives hope that the feelings we have to be more feminine ( or true to ourselves ) will eventually fade away. We are going to a birthday party in a few weeks, my wife sujested that as only two people there will know us, I should go as Jannet. As much as I would enjoy doing that, I suspect it is a trap for her to figure out how long it will be before I come out full time.

See, that's the sort of thing that I face as well hon... My wife makes a suggestion, like.... " Don't wear that, it doesn't fit well." Or, " It's the wrong color for you." or fill in the blank.

Is she REALLY trying to be helpful, or being snarky?

One day, I think I will call her bluff. I suppose it's best to trust, but verify. Right? I mean if your wife is truly trying to give you "girl" time. Don't blow it. But, as you said, It might be a trap.

I had thought about setting up rules with my wife. Some should already be in force anyway. But since this is totally off the beaten path. No where in our vow's did it mention anything about "Dual Personas". Just "Till Death do us Part".

Rules something in the line of myself NEVER purposely embarrassing her or humiliating her in public by my dressing up. That she has a right and privilege of stating when something is making her uncomfortable with out fear of it starting an argument. But that I will take her feelings to heart, but that if I decide her reasons are not logical I do not need to change my way. And she cant get upset with me.

Well, you get the idea. All them should and have been in place. But with me being duel, it's uncharted waters so I think some promises to her from me may help alleviate some of her concerns. Huh Rolleyes

(07-09-2016, 07:40 AM)julieTG Wrote:  As you know
I am not a huge fan of therapists

But this lady seems quite a find

Pls keep us all informed

Julie

Yes she is. And it's tough to keep the reports flowing Julie. Cause even tho I feel I receive tons from her, some of it might be boring to most others. And not being a professional writer, it's sometimes hard to condense, keep to the point and still make it nice and easy to read.

The main reason I started this thread, was in hopes of showing some of our new members that it's best to seek professional help when possible. Some, unlike me, just start the process of breast growth as a curiosity, fetish. That's fine, but they have to realize the personal baggage they create for themselves and loved ones.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon