Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Officially Classified Transgender

Hi Gamer

indeed good policy, jump as you meet , 

now if your single , no family structure , all easy go get HRT

if you have a "valued" family structure around you , makes life somewhat harder ?????

Julie

I agree, since I do have a wife and children, these decisions do not come lightly.

But I still follow my policy of not worrying about an issue until I am faced with it directly.

Does this make me selfish and callous? Huh

(07-10-2016, 01:47 PM)GamerGuy Wrote:  I agree, since I do have a wife and children, these decisions do not come lightly.

But I still follow my policy of not worrying about an issue until I am faced with it directly.

Does this make me selfish and callous? Huh

Not really GG.  Cause in my opinion, sometimes, some problems will untangle themselves.  Like my dad and many others have said, " Don't sweat the small stuff! ".  BUT, by the same token, it's also easier to deal with the small stuff before it becomes a monstrous problem.

I never have liked to waffle on anything.  But with this situation??????

I'm with ya Gamer!
I wake each day with a clean slate.
I'm a great fan and follower of Mike Dooley (TUT.com), and am watching his presentation called Playing the Matrix.
This and most of his other talks stress the importance of setting your sights on the end game. Pick what you want most out of life and each day focus on that event, then strive to do at least one thing to move in that direction. But every day you need to see the big prize at the end.
Most people get hung up in the details of how can I xxxxx. Thats the stuff that will drive you nutty.
So take some quiet time and write down some BIG goals. Health, wealth, gender?, picture yourself as if you have them and then move each day in that direction.
DONT fret the details. Keep your eye on the end results and you'll get there.
Hugs
Bobbi

Also worth keeping in mind, Although most days are one step forward, some days are also two steps back. But everyday needs to be taken just one step at a time.

Reminds me a bit of the old US game show "Let's Make a Deal".  Contestants could trade what they had, for what was unknown, hidden behind a curtain.  Sometimes it was a fabulous vacation package or a new car, other times a can of sardines.  

Am I willing to risk what I already have for what (I hope) is behind the curtain?  This is a difficult question because the only way to know what actually lies behind the curtain it to make the deal- and there is no going back.

I had another appointment with my therapist today.  I thought it was very productive.  But I will tell all of you one thing.  

About a year ago, I took that test that is suppose to clue you in on where on the spectrum scale a person might be.  I scored a 39, if I remember right....  I took it again just 3 days ago, I scored 50 which is what my therapist thought I am.  Right smack in the middle.   OH, BOY ! !    I thought it was a hokey test, but  maybe not so much now.

I'm guessing I should sit down and find the time to do this test too.

(12-10-2016, 06:54 PM)jannet.duff Wrote:  I'm guessing I should sit down and find the time to do this test too.

Well, I am not sure how accurate it is, but it seemed to be in the ball park for me anyways.  What is it they put on vibrators?  "For Novelty Use Only, Do not apply to inflamed areas?"  LOL   Wink

I guess your talking about the SAGE test.
I took it many years ago and that was the greatest news I ever got.
Its the one that told me I need both genders in my life to be complete. And for me this made perfect sense.
I take it every few years and its always the same info.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon