Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Almost Completed Coming out of the Closet

Some of you have seen my 2 or 3 threads in the "Transgender" area.

So, I was not sure if this is the correct place for this or not. But here goes..

I had to pick up my wife from work on Wednesday, as she had a doctor's appointment.

But just a few minutes before I was to leave, I received a phone call from a Clinical Nurse that works at a Radiology lab where just the day before I had an Echo Gram of my scrotum done.

So, I told her about the Clinical Nurse giving me the all clear on the Echo Gram... I also told her what I told the doctor in my email in response to the call..

She said, "Well, if I was you, I would tell her that you have elected to feminize, for whatever reason.."

I was glad there was NO traffic, as I was taking her back to work from her Doctor's appointment. Other wise, I might of side swiped and t-boned some poor unsuspecting fool who just happened to be stupid enough to drive close to me. LOL..

I mean, I had NO idea she knew, let alone had suspicions of my NBE..

I just had to share this with all. Maybe if there are anyone out there that is keeping it a secret, this might help you decide to let your S/O in on it and try to get his/her blessing.

Yes There is a GOD.
And He/She is sure smiling on you.
Your thread made me do the happy dance just for you.
Huggs
Bobbi

Thanks Bobbi. I truly appreciate the support from you, Lotus and others.Smile

Wow iaboy, that's just amazing. That truly put a smile on my face! Truly amazing and wonderful news! Cool Did you acknowledge or say anything to that? Or did you just let it go? Cool

(15-07-2016, 12:57 AM)Sofia Lauren Bunny Wrote:  Wow iaboy, that's just amazing. That truly put a smile on my face! Truly amazing and wonderful news! Cool Did you acknowledge or say anything to that? Or did you just let it go? Cool

I agreed with her. That I just wanted to do it at the right time, telling the doctor. That I somehow wanted to get up the guts to tell her (wife) first.

she is a woman,

they always know ????

Lucky she was not pissed at you for doing it all behind her back though ?

Julie

(14-07-2016, 08:14 PM)iaboy Wrote:  She said, "Well, if I was you, I would tell her that you have elected to feminize, for whatever reason.."

I mean, I had NO idea she knew, let alone had suspicions of my NBE..

I just had to share this with all. Maybe if there are anyone out there that is keeping it a secret, this might help you decide to let your S/O in on it and try to get his/her blessing.

Well, all I can say about that is it sounds like you dodged a bullet. ( luckily )

I do think it's important to let your spouse know what's going on before it gets too obvious. It's better to be open and know what you are expecting out of starting NBE. ( be it support or divorce )

No one can get away with it forever. It'll be interesting to read the follow up comments, after you have both had time to sit down and talk about it.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon