Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Eliminating Hair??

(24-08-2016, 02:25 PM)jannet.duff Wrote:  
(18-08-2016, 02:27 AM)Nikki9 Wrote:  
(14-07-2016, 11:09 PM)OnMyWay! Wrote:  OK, I am trying to get a little schooling here.

What are the options for permanent hair removal when considering the /Option/ vs /Discomfort/ vs /Time Requirements/ vs /Time/ of the different things that REALLY work??

Can this be something one can do at home, or must one seek professionals?

Would anyone feel safe and describe some personal experiences, and lessons learned, for me??

Thanks to all you wonderful ladies in advance!

Silk n flash n go is working great for me i have dark hair and pretty light skin sept on my privates.... As it does not work on dark skin I will have to find something else for that area....

Never worked for me. I ended up being brave, and just epelating my face and neck. Now, I just use it like an electric shaver every morning. My facial hair is now very fine and soft, just like when when we first started growing. Above my lip seems to be the only place that's showing the occasional dark thick hair.

well my face still isnt showing patchs of hair falling out on setting 5 but my arm pits and my legs are missing patchs of hair my pits are almost hair free. But again the red bumps that get on my legs and chest from first having to shave with a razor OWWWWW.

My legs Ive done 1 time my pits 5. Strangely enough my pits have never gotten bumps....

I'm having electrolysis done on my face. I'm only 11 hours in, but so far I've been happy with the results.

It isn't an instant solution and can be very painful, like someone repeatedly pinching you on the face.

the skin under my nostrils is probably the most difficult because I start crying when that area is stimulated and my tears drain into my nose and make it hard to breathe.

Honestly the best part of it is that I get to hang out with my electrologist and be open with her. She's really sweet and reminds me of my grandma.

(24-08-2016, 02:25 PM)jannet.duff Wrote:  Never worked for me. I ended up being brave, and just epelating my face and neck. Now, I just use it like an electric shaver every morning. My facial hair is now very fine and soft, just like when when we first started growing. Above my lip seems to be the only place that's showing the occasional dark thick hair.

I've tried epilating before, it really hurts, but the main issue I had is that you have to let the hair grow out more than one day's growth in order for it to pick them up. Not really practical for a 9-5 schedule.

I've been using the Tria 4X for about 2 months. It seems to have reduced my hair quite a bit on my chest and arms, don't know yet how permanent it will be. I'm also using it on my face, though it really hurts. I can't bring myself to use it at the highest level on my upper lip or chin. I've tried, but I am not able to hold it long enough and the bad buzzer sounds instead of the beep. Like every other method, the upper lip is the worst it seems. I may have to go to a professional for the upper lip, and will need electrolysis for part of my chin which is is gray now, and the handful of stray gray hairs elsewhere, so I might just get electrolysis for all of it that I can't get with the Tria.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon