Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Possibly lactating

Well, for the fun of it, I decided to pump using an old breast pump we have. During the session, I managed to produce clear drops of liquid out of both breasts.

I've finished two bottles of Barlowe's PM, and was just starting up again after coming off a few days break.

I did a quick search of the forum, and it seems that this is not uncommon using NBE.

Anyone have any thoughts? It doesn't bother me at all, really, and I'm certain my wife will like it...

I'm attaching a pic.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(14-07-2016, 11:17 PM)inflammo Wrote:  Well, for the fun of it, I decided to pump using an old breast pump we have. During the session, I managed to produce clear drops of liquid out of both breasts.

I've finished two bottles of Barlowe's PM, and was just starting up again after coming off a few days break.

I did a quick search of the forum, and it seems that this is not uncommon using NBE.

Anyone have any thoughts? It doesn't bother me at all, really, and I'm certain my wife will like it...

I'm attaching a pic.

I too have the same condition. I think it's just some ducts are starting to grow, but I don't have enough glandular mass yet to actually produce real milk. At least that's my idea.

I use a pair of harsh (exciting!) electric breast pumps on a regular basis and recently I have had to to attach the collection cups to collect my nipple drips.

But these seem to be just water, not breast milk.

However, when I dress to go out, I attach Nipplefunwear suction teats to my nipples under my bra. These can be quite demanding when I can't remove them until I get home, but when I do, there is often a creamy white deposit inside.

With my nipples so extended, I slip them into the breast pumps, and they get sucked out right to the rear of the chamber, but no milk!

For sure, there is no real production. I was just surprised to see anything at all! Big Grin

(15-07-2016, 12:22 AM)inflammo Wrote:  For sure, there is no real production. I was just surprised to see anything at all! Big Grin

Hi inflammo,

I'll bet you got giddy, (lol, I know I did). In small amounts I believe it's ok, an indiscriminate amount could be a an issue (prolactinomas). It seems possible that glucose and fat oxidation in liver/adipose and eventually breast tissue (via acetyl-CoA carboxylase) has a lot to do with expressing breast milk.......in English, a high fat/high carb diet triggers insulin tied to prolactin (an anterior pituitary) response..

Prolactin inhibits DHT in target cells (being a larger molecule to DHT, which suppresses synthesis in the presence of prolactin). On the the other hand too much prolactin also inhibits estrogen synthesis too.

And lastly (lol, if your not already like wtf lotus), a personal observation on getting (or expressing prolactin) means the auxiliary duct work is forming........(aka—the road to bigger boobs). Big Grin

(15-07-2016, 03:38 AM)Lotus Wrote:  
(15-07-2016, 12:22 AM)inflammo Wrote:  For sure, there is no real production. I was just surprised to see anything at all! Big Grin

Hi inflammo,

I'll bet you got giddy, (lol, I know I did). In small amounts I believe it's ok, an indiscriminate amount could be a an issue (prolactinomas). It seems possible that glucose and fat oxidation in liver/adipose and eventually breast tissue (via acetyl-CoA carboxylase) has a lot to do with expressing breast milk.......in English, a high fat/high carb diet triggers insulin tied to prolactin (an anterior pituitary) response..

Prolactin inhibits DHT in target cells (being a larger molecule to DHT, which suppresses synthesis in the presence of prolactin). On the the other hand too much prolactin also inhibits estrogen synthesis too.

And lastly (lol, if your not already like wtf lotus), a personal observation on getting (or expressing prolactin) means the auxiliary duct work is forming........(aka—the road to bigger boobs). Big Grin

Thanks very much Lotus!

About my diet..... It's terrible. High fat/ high carb? There is a picture of me next to that definition. It's something I've really got to work on....

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon