Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Thread Closed

PM & Maca Started

Hi all this was from my second day on PM,

Tell me what you think.

I also need a dominant man to forcibly feminize me.

Hi all this is my second day on PM,

Tell me what you think,

I also need a very dominant man to forcibly feminize me.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(15-07-2016, 12:05 PM)Jotun Wrote:  So, Scotti does that mean that when you stop that your breasts always return back to where they were before?

How can we make this permanent ?

Did your hips grow too? That would be awesome Smile

No, my breast have barely diminished from the max size and only have lost some fullness since stopping PM a few months ago. Aside from that, I went from a normal flat chested male to have very small feminine like breasts (in my opinion).

I have never measured my hips, but since I started this journey lets just say that my panties fit me much better, which I'm positive PM had alot to do with Tongue

You can view my progress thread here My Progress...
Star 

By mistake I erased the thread with your replies too. Sorry for that so I am reposting now.

I have been partially feminized by force by a very masculine man in the past as to take me to the opposite extremes of his masculinity. Now I am also looking for someone dominant to feminize by force.

Here is a pic of me 2 days on 3000 PM listening to your advice I took the daily dosage down.

I would appreciate it if you would dominate me and make me stick to this.

Messages are also welcome.

What do you think?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(16-07-2016, 01:10 AM)Jotun Wrote:  By mistake I erased the thread with your replies too. Sorry for that so I am reposting now.

This thread??? http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=26732

here is a bit more about me,

I have been partially feminized by force by a very masculine man in the past as to take me to the opposite extremes of his masculinity. Now I am also looking for someone dominant to feminize by force.

above is a pic of me 2 days on 3000 PM listening to your advice I took the daily dosage down.

I would appreciate it if you would dominate me and make me stick to this.

Messages are also welcome.

What do you think?
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon