Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

What is your ideal areola/nipple size?

so we have kicked around the old" how big do you want them, regarding breast size as a whole, how about the nipple/areola area?

what are your ideal/dream sizes for both the areolas and nipples ?

I think for me, 2-3 inches in diameter for areola's and quarter inch to half inch diameter for the nipples as well as half inch long ,max.. of course I want DD"S so perhaps that may be just in the right proportional size for that size cups.

I know every one is different, and also have different areola sizes as well as nipple sizes...

Lotus aerolas rule the world

Julie

(15-07-2016, 08:24 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Lotus aerolas rule the world

Julie

I would be happy with a modest 2.5 inches.

(15-07-2016, 08:38 PM)Wuerstchen Wrote:  I would be happy with a modest 2.5 inches.

I'm with you on that, 2.5" would look mighty fine.

I don't know if I have an ideal size per say, I would just like a size that is proportionate to my breast size. I don't want them too big, nor do I want them to be too small.

I would love to have big areolas and nipples something like this[/code]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(16-07-2016, 05:14 AM)Myjourneyforbreasts Wrote:  I would love to have big areolas and nipples something like this[/code]

Those should be easy to conceal!

(15-07-2016, 08:24 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Lotus aerolas rule the world

Julie

Lol, thanks Julie, probably not. BlushWink (tip-try a trial of tequila/red clover tincture, I found it helpful).

I am at 2.5 inches and still vacuum pumping. Maybe another inch.

The first size that would elicit the response: those look like women's

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon