Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

What is your ideal areola/nipple size?

(17-07-2016, 01:59 AM)VergeOfDiscovery Wrote:  The first size that would elicit the response: those look like women's

This felt good when it happened. I have female areola and breasts per wife and folks here.

Attached Files
.jpg 20160629_142112.jpg Size: 69.36 KB  Downloads: 207

(17-07-2016, 02:34 AM)BillyBoy_Delano Wrote:  
(17-07-2016, 01:59 AM)VergeOfDiscovery Wrote:  The first size that would elicit the response: those look like women's

This felt good when it happened. I have female areola and breasts per wife and folks here.

They look like the size I could live with. Have you ever measured them?

2.5 inches vs .5 before

my areolas are 2.5, sometimes 3. I dislike them :/ I think they look better when my breasts are at their biggest. If I keep growing my breast I think I wont mind them as much. I think it's just a preference thing-- I was always more attracted to smaller areolas.. I guess because that is what is fetishsized.

(17-07-2016, 04:33 PM)missboobshirt Wrote:  my areolas are 2.5, sometimes 3. I dislike them :/ I think they look better when my breasts are at their biggest. If I keep growing my breast I think I wont mind them as much. I think it's just a preference thing-- I was always more attracted to smaller areolas.. I guess because that is what is fetishsized.

i , as mentioned before, wouldn't mind 3" areola, so long as its proportional to breast tissue itself...

I'm happy with what I got. Besides, my body already made the decision in this matter. Tongue

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon