Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Soreness/ acheness

Is it normal to have soreness/acheness with just taking fg and sp cause they r sore and ache all over i dont care that they are just need to know if its ok, and im.not wearing a bra thanks

(16-07-2016, 04:49 AM)Myjourneyforbreasts Wrote:  Is it normal to have soreness/acheness with just taking fg and sp cause they r sore and ache all over i dont care that they are just need to know if its ok, and im.not wearing a bra thanks

Yeah, you're good. If it's the first time, give it a week and if they don't feel a little better try backing off your dosage to half for awhile, and then ramp back up slower; you can find a nice sweet spot that way.

Remember soreness is good! Tongue

Mine are sore/tender all the time, better or worse depending on dosage. Right now I'm very sore (almost a burn when I massage them), and somewhat itchy.

Good luck!

-j

Thanks jamixoxo just freaked me out by only taking those two that it would make them sore already, cant wait to see how sore they get when i start taking pm

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon