Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

The frame we were born with

This is one of my favorite bookmarks to look at when I start getting down on my structure (I think I found this from another post on here).

Kroc: From Matt to Janae

It's been said already but can't be reiterated enough: Women come in all shapes and sizes. You can be broad AND beautiful!!

Trying to upload a pic of my starting point...not sure if it'll work. This pic was from my bodybuilding days.

(Yay, it worked!)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

one thing that some may forget, is that pm seems to strip calcium , so it may reduce bone size? Since calcium is necessary for bone density, it would seem to stand to reason that if one takes pm, without taking a calcium supplement as well , that the body would canabalize the bones some and *may* lead to osteoporosis. ( the link for this info was in another thread about calcium and pm, one of the links I posted in one of my replies.

So, with that information, it is perceivable that your larger chassis (frames) Tongue, may be reduced some? I have heard of some people losing a few inches in height while on pm (anecdotal).

there are also some subliminals audio files on youtube to shrink your height. :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtTzBUxmfII
there are more on there, to "loop" the file, right click and select Loop, the file itself is a bit short for one play. only about 12 min or so.
Best used with headphones, and no other distractions.

I wouldn't mind losing an inch or two, perhaps three, myself.
they also have some for shrinking feet and hands, feminine body shaping, bigger butt, bigger boobs.. "ulzagg" face (perfect proportion/beautiful face, anime eyes.. you name it.. but that's enough for another thread Tongue

Does it work? I cant say . but hey, why not give it a try?

(26-07-2016, 06:00 AM)Lananonymous Wrote:  This is one of my favorite bookmarks to look at when I start getting down on my structure (I think I found this from another post on here).

Kroc: From Matt to Janae

It's been said already but can't be reiterated enough: Women come in all shapes and sizes. You can be broad AND beautiful!!

Trying to upload a pic of my starting point...not sure if it'll work. This pic was from my bodybuilding days.

(Yay, it worked!)
I AGREE WITH YOU,, wide can be beautiful ,, Whats gonna happen is gonna happen who knows what changes the next few years may bring. Thanks for the pep talk,lol..Smile

(26-07-2016, 03:44 PM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  one thing that some may forget, is that pm seems to strip calcium , so it may reduce bone size? Since calcium is necessary for bone density, it would seem to stand to reason that if one takes pm, without taking a calcium supplement as well , that the body would canabalize the bones some and *may* lead to osteoporosis. ( the link for this info was in another thread about calcium and pm, one of the links I posted in one of my replies.

So, with that information, it is perceivable that your larger chassis (frames) Tongue, may be reduced some? I have heard of some people losing a few inches in height while on pm (anecdotal).

there are also some subliminals audio files on youtube to shrink your height. :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtTzBUxmfII
there are more on there, to "loop" the file, right click and select Loop, the file itself is a bit short for one play. only about 12 min or so.
Best used with headphones, and no other distractions.

I wouldn't mind losing an inch or two, perhaps three, myself.
they also have some for shrinking feet and hands, feminine body shaping, bigger butt, bigger boobs.. "ulzagg" face (perfect proportion/beautiful face, anime eyes.. you name it.. but that's enough for another thread Tongue

Does it work? I cant say . but hey, why not give it a try?
You were getting a buzz from all that imagery,, me tooSmile,,, So my soy milk has calcium added, and i drink alot,, so does that mean, ill grow more bone?
I mean really,, im serious , is that what it means , ? could i wind up bulkier than i already am,, ? ZOIKS SCUB!Huh

(17-07-2016, 12:30 AM)Pinnochia Wrote:  Its a concern for the females as curve-less as a ten year old boy , and for the guys with a lumber jack frame trying to find the dainty one inside.

A thousand different builds both male and female and few of us,, (Except Miss B,) have the one were after.

When i was a manly man body building and such my chest couldn't give a damn that bulk was all wanted, corded tissue and a rounded chest. it stayed flat as a board.

Now as the fates laugh,, i try to de-bulk, remove what it took decades to amass,, and my chest is definitely on the rise.

When i began this diet i figured as i was warned here that boob lose would occur it was to be expected.

and my sweat sessions on the stepper twice a day , and other exercises have toned my torso , . my back doesn't look as wide. and my shoulders and arms seem to be tapering down. maybe their just more solid.

but i still feel like a female bodybuilder,,!!!! Huh

tHE GOOD PART,- In my measurement two months ago,, i was 48 inches around the nipples and back. I AM NOW A SOLID -50 inches. Im not sure if the added Fenugreek and extra Flax is doing it, or my body is in its own cycle just doing its thing when its ready,,, lol,, but im getting bigger,

The picture is as close to straight on as i can get, I have some other issues id like to talk about but their better left for another post,, sorry i havent been a regular around here recently, i have some duties as caregiver that are about to expand even further im afraid.

anyway - has anyone else come from my sort of bodybuilding background?
how long did it take you to smooth out the rough corners of your male physic ? And should i just make piece that this is my body,, or hang in there,,?
I am (so relieved and confounded )at the same time about my BOOBAGE GAIN,,,,This is the last thing I expected.Smile

I went through a bodybuilder phase when I was younger. After that, I went through a much longer party every day phase, and I really did not lose much bulk, though I put on a lot of fat, some of which I still have.

I wouldn't mind having a female bodybuilder body, though probably with a bit higher BF% than competition level so not as veiny. So really more like an athletic female body is what I'm going for now. I started working out again. I don't expect to make many gains, though I personally would like to keep some muscle I already have. Not sure if working out chest muscles is good or bad for what I want to achieve, breast tissue sits above pecs though. Any thoughts?

I don't think it's possible to gain bone size after the bones stop growing around age 21.

(29-07-2016, 06:33 PM)PaulaJ Wrote:  
(17-07-2016, 12:30 AM)Pinnochia Wrote:  Its a concern for the females as curve-less as a ten year old boy , and for the guys with a lumber jack frame trying to find the dainty one inside.

A thousand different builds both male and female and few of us,, (Except Miss B,) have the one were after.

When i was a manly man body building and such my chest couldn't give a damn that bulk was all wanted, corded tissue and a rounded chest. it stayed flat as a board.

Now as the fates laugh,, i try to de-bulk, remove what it took decades to amass,, and my chest is definitely on the rise.

When i began this diet i figured as i was warned here that boob lose would occur it was to be expected.

and my sweat sessions on the stepper twice a day , and other exercises have toned my torso , . my back doesn't look as wide. and my shoulders and arms seem to be tapering down. maybe their just more solid.

but i still feel like a female bodybuilder,,!!!! Huh

tHE GOOD PART,- In my measurement two months ago,, i was 48 inches around the nipples and back. I AM NOW A SOLID -50 inches. Im not sure if the added Fenugreek and extra Flax is doing it, or my body is in its own cycle just doing its thing when its ready,,, lol,, but im getting bigger,

The picture is as close to straight on as i can get, I have some other issues id like to talk about but their better left for another post,, sorry i havent been a regular around here recently, i have some duties as caregiver that are about to expand even further im afraid.

anyway - has anyone else come from my sort of bodybuilding background?
how long did it take you to smooth out the rough corners of your male physic ? And should i just make piece that this is my body,, or hang in there,,?
I am (so relieved and confounded )at the same time about my BOOBAGE GAIN,,,,This is the last thing I expected.Smile

I went through a bodybuilder phase when I was younger. After that, I went through a much longer party every day phase, and I really did not lose much bulk, though I put on a lot of fat, some of which I still have.

I wouldn't mind having a female bodybuilder body, though probably with a bit higher BF% than competition level so not as veiny. So really more like an athletic female body is what I'm going for now. I started working out again. I don't expect to make many gains, though I personally would like to keep some muscle I already have. Not sure if working out chest muscles is good or bad for what I want to achieve, breast tissue sits above pecs though. Any thoughts?

I don't think it's possible to gain bone size after the bones stop growing around age 21.
When i was recently lifting ,, (a few years ago) my chest had the look of cashew nut, it was large and wide towards one end and then there was a hard accentuation to the area around my nipple, in fact, from the side boob pictures were actually better than now.
They stood out from my body, like huge clumps of snow hanging over an edge precariously ready to fall.

They were very interesting looking, but there was male looking width to my torso, there was this brutal physic with these boobs,, and no amount of bench pressing would tame them.

You ask if its good , im in the same boat,, unexplored territory my friend,,, id like the same athletic female form, even stocky would be okay, but well shaped and no love handles etc. its a waiting game bud, we have to at some point, just say okay i need to make a decision and put all our efforts into getting there cause WE wont know what waits till we get there. And self doubt can ruin any dream before it ever gets started...Smile

(29-07-2016, 06:50 PM)Pinnochia Wrote:  You ask if its good , im in the same boat,, unexplored territory my friend,,, id like the same athletic female form, even stocky would be okay, but well shaped and no love handles etc. its a waiting game bud, we have to at some point, just say okay i need to make a decision and put all our efforts into getting there cause WE wont know what waits till we get there. And self doubt can ruin any dream before it ever gets started...Smile

I'm thinking bigger middle and lower pecs push what I have outward, though not so sure about upper pecs. I'm avoiding incline press. I'm also thinking PM probably is less effective when cutting, and I really need to cut, I'm a good 60+ pounds for either a man or woman. Probably cycling off PM for awhile. I know I will lose some fat from my breast when cutting, but I don't want it on my belly. If I didn't care about my belly and the rest of my body also being fat, I'd skip the PM altogether and just eat as much pizza and burgers and cake as possible and gain 200 pounds a good portion of which would go to my chest.

(30-07-2016, 09:38 PM)PaulaJ Wrote:  
(29-07-2016, 06:50 PM)Pinnochia Wrote:  You ask if its good , im in the same boat,, unexplored territory my friend,,, id like the same athletic female form, even stocky would be okay, but well shaped and no love handles etc. its a waiting game bud, we have to at some point, just say okay i need to make a decision and put all our efforts into getting there cause WE wont know what waits till we get there. And self doubt can ruin any dream before it ever gets started...Smile

I'm thinking bigger middle and lower pecs push what I have outward, though not so sure about upper pecs. I'm avoiding incline press. I'm also thinking PM probably is less effective when cutting, and I really need to cut, I'm a good 60+ pounds for either a man or woman. Probably cycling off PM for awhile. I know I will lose some fat from my breast when cutting, but I don't want it on my belly. If I didn't care about my belly and the rest of my body also being fat, I'd skip the PM altogether and just eat as much pizza and burgers and cake as possible and gain 200 pounds a good portion of which would go to my chest.
wheres that happy medium,,,, where we dont destroy the female tissue just trying top improve the overall look,!! frustrating

I've been cycling off PM for about a week every 4-6 weeks to keep things working down there anyway. Might as well cut while I do that, and maybe do it for a few weeks. I need to do something intense to get past the plateau I'm at, though once I get past there, I may see if I can continue to lose weight while taking maybe just 500mg of PM and working out really hard and being really strict about my diet. I am not going to just cut until I'm all the way down to my target weight. I have way too much weight to lose to do that and not also lose a lot of muscle, so I'll have to have some mini bulk phases and rest phases also, might take higher dose PM during those.

I really do have a clear picture of the body I want now. When I was bodybuilding before, I was going for some muscular male body like Schwarzenegger that didn't really fit my personality, and is very hard to achieve. I think I can achieve getting the athletic female body I want. Overall, I just want to feel attractive. I'll never feel that being this fat.

This thread has really made me think. Thank you.

(31-07-2016, 01:57 PM)PaulaJ Wrote:  I've been cycling off PM for about a week every 4-6 weeks to keep things working down there anyway. Might as well cut while I do that, and maybe do it for a few weeks. I need to do something intense to get past the plateau I'm at, though once I get past there, I may see if I can continue to lose weight while taking maybe just 500mg of PM and working out really hard and being really strict about my diet. I am not going to just cut until I'm all the way down to my target weight. I have way too much weight to lose to do that and not also lose a lot of muscle, so I'll have to have some mini bulk phases and rest phases also, might take higher dose PM during those.

I really do have a clear picture of the body I want now. When I was bodybuilding before, I was going for some muscular male body like Schwarzenegger that didn't really fit my personality, and is very hard to achieve. I think I can achieve getting the athletic female body I want. Overall, I just want to feel attractive. I'll never feel that being this fat.

This thread has really made me think. Thank you.
Im with you fully, on all accounts,, am ready for a thinner me even if it means the reduction of my mounds. I was always thin until i got into my 30,s then it slowly began to change,, i just have to change it back,, the thing most people dont realize is that dieting isnt easy for anyone , but it can be for body builders,, because we have already changed our form in the past,, we have the mind set for it.Smile best wishes to you on your journey,,

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon