Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Concerns about Lethargy

(18-07-2016, 06:38 PM)Stevenator Wrote:  The first time I noticed lethargy was while planting trees in the Spring. At first I chalked it up to working very hard digging holes in heavy pollen. That has affected me in years past, and all I wanted to do was sleep. I noticed it again the other day, after a stressful few days, lack of sleep leading up to, and I slept 11 hours one night & 6 hrs one night, up for 4 hours, slept 6, awake 6, slept 8. I was going to plant 4 trees that day, but thankfully got them all in the ground yesterday. I'm physically exhausted today. I'm watering my vegetables now, and tempted not to cut grass, but I'll soldier through. I might add that I skipped my morning dose yesterday in hopes that I would have energy to complete the task. These might have nothing at all to do with anything, but they are just observances.

I have noticed a lack of energy as a whole, as I do a lot of physical labor around my property. But that was two instances where I was wiped out.

I just remembered an occasion several months ago where my project of the day was to finish cutting down a strand of trees out in my woods. After I dropped 4 trees, I just could not continue. They're still waiting for me to clean up, but it's a project I've put off until the fall/winter.

I guess there is some truth to lethargy & PM . . .

What dose of pm are you taking now?

2k/day ...

I've been taking a week break (+/-) in between bottles of 60.
Spearmint & Green Tea during the day. Eating lots of grains, nuts, seeds, peas, milk, etc. Trying to steer clear of T boosting foods.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon