Poll: IaBoys Female Persona's Name - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Zoey
16.67%
16.67%
Aria
16.67%
16.67%
Mia
16.67%
16.67%
IaGirl
41.67%
41.67%
Vernia
0%
0%
Amelia
4.17%
4.17%
Gwenyth
0%
0%
Johanna
4.17%
4.17%
Virginia
0%
0%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

As Promised: Help Rename IaBoy

As promised..... Ladies, Gentlemen and In Betweens, Please choose one (1) name from the poll and vote please.

Here is my promise. If I feel when it's time to change my persona, I will use the name that received the most votes.

The first 3 are the top vote getters from my original poll, listed from most popular to #3. The other 6 are the ones that peeps took time to suggest, and the ones that kind of jumped out to me.

This poll will be open for 7 days as well.

The first poll was fun for me to do and look at, and many commented it was fun for them... So, lets have some more fun! Big Grin

I voted for iagirl. I think it's a rather fitting name change that also makes it easier for members who know you by iaboy to easily recognize your new name.

Iaboy, if I told you why I voted for " aria " you'd never consider the name Rolleyes.....it seems to fit (imo).

So here it goes anyways, (my reasoning) aria stands for agriculture in iowa, or.....ar (agriculture) + ia (iowa) = aria......hey don't laugh, have you ever driven through Iowa?........it's beautiful though. Besides, Ari (for short) sounds better than vernia (hernia) doesn't it?.

(19-07-2016, 05:53 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Iaboy, if I told you why I voted for " aria " you'd never consider the name Rolleyes.....it seems to fit (imo).

So here it goes anyways, (my reasoning) aria stands for agriculture in iowa, or.....ar (agriculture) + ia (iowa) = aria......hey don't laugh, have you ever driven through Iowa?........it's beautiful though. Besides, Ari (for short) sounds better than vernia (hernia) doesn't it?.

I have driven through Iowa a few times. I saw endless rows of cornfields.

I liked Zoey.. Smile

(19-07-2016, 12:44 PM)flamesabers Wrote:  
(19-07-2016, 05:53 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Iaboy, if I told you why I voted for " aria " you'd never consider the name Rolleyes.....it seems to fit (imo).

I have driven through Iowa a few times. I saw endless rows of cornfields.

I am surprised you didn't smell pig farms along I-80 corridor. LOL..Cool

I'm with flame, I_a_girl is fitting.

I'm corny, so.... Here's what my warped sense of humor notes:
IAGirl...
MIAGirl....
ArIAGirl...
VirginIAGirl...
AmelIAGirl...
VernIAGirl...

;-)

"Mia" also seems to fit, to me. Allows the handle to change very little, makes for a punny play on words, too. :-D

-Dianna

(19-07-2016, 08:13 PM)Dianna1395 Wrote:  I'm corny, so.... Here's what my warped sense of humor notes:
IAGirl...
MIAGirl....
ArIAGirl...
VirginIAGirl...
AmelIAGirl...
VernIAGirl...

;-)

"Mia" also seems to fit, to me. Allows the handle to change very little, makes for a punny play on words, too. :-D

-Dianna

Oh wow! ! I never even looked at it that way... So strange, eh?

While iagirl does seem like a suitable replacement, and would make it easier to identify you, to me that didn't seem the point. It should be something that you feel fits you and who you are. It looks like if you go by the polls the majority would prefer you stick to something simple and easy to recognize.

Best of luck with the new poll! Cool

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon