Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Getting noticed in public

I have to say that now 14 weeks post BA I have been out in public and have gotten a lot of looks. Some smiles. One guy staring obviously but really no one has come up to me and said anything. I only cover them when I work, otherwise I am out there. Curious has anyone had any experiences with people in public?  Positive or Negative

(06-03-2024, 01:59 AM)Beth14 Wrote:  I have to say that now 14 weeks post BA I have been out in public and have gotten a lot of looks. Some smiles. One guy staring obviously but really no one has come up to me and said anything. I only cover them when I work, otherwise I am out there. Curious has anyone had any experiences with people in public?  Positive or Negative

Hey beth, as you know i am just starting out on my journey, however i have been wearing a bra that is my goal size today under just a poli. Testing it out before i fully commit because i want to make sure this is what i want. And my brother actually said that i should keep working out he could see it was working. If only he knew lmao!

Funny. I wore breast forms for a solid 6 months before my BA just to make sure

(06-03-2024, 02:49 AM)Beth14 Wrote:  Funny. I wore breast forms for a solid 6 months before my BA just to make sure
I have wanted them for a long time but after talking with my spouse i had a bit more confidence and also got a bit scared so yeah, taking it slow but i also dont want to be to big so its easy to go slow

You have to go at your pace. I am big. I have no regrets

Got noticed at Walmart today. This women was openly staring at my breasts. We locked eyes. She just smiled and walked by. There was no doubt

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon