Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Milk / Calcium

In some previous posts, across this forum and other ones on the Interweb, many people said that adding milk to their diet accellerated the process of growth in breast tissue. It may be a coincidence but I think I had my largest growth in the days immediately following a fondue (a Swiss dinner where you dip all sort of food in Gruviere cheese). That day I ate at least half a kilogram of cheese on my own.
Is there any scientific base for this? It seems that more and more people are just adding milk to their PM regimen instead of other herbs and they are having a good degree of success.
Thank you

Hmm, maybe Lotus can you a detailed answer on this?

I do know Ainterol Herbs suggests taking pm with calcium for improved results. I don't know if they conducted research on this or whether a lot of their customers have made the same discovery as you.

PM reduces the parathyroid hormone (animal study), but I think we have enough user documented testimonials (leg pains). If you've ever gotten bone pain after taking PM you'll know what we mean then. Taking calcium prevents the bone loss from the parathyroid, but calcium in cell synthesis goes way beyond just the parathyroid.

Calcium is also a second messenger (which is intracellular signaling molecules released by the cell to trigger physiological changes).

More on calcium:
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=17436&page=381 Post #3801

Some people can't/won't do dairy for various reasons. I do Greek Yogurt occasionally, and in large part for the amino acids/protein........maybe cottage cheese if I'm feeling froggy with my stomach. RolleyesDodgy

Thank you for the replies.
I normally don't consider myself ignorant but after reading the post you linked I admit defeat. I didn't understand much of it.

What I got, between that post and your comment above, is that calcium is necessary for the body because PM tends to move it elsewhere, even if this doesn't mean that eating it will actually speed up NBE. On the other hand milk and dairy products may act from other sides and mildly stimulate growth. Is this (oversimplified but) right?

So, if my syntesis is coorect, drinking milk and eating cheese does not help BE because of calcium directly but because of something in the milk, therefore milk is useful for breast growth while calcium integrators are "only" useful for the general health of bones, teeth etc...

Do I make sense?

Thank you again.

(19-07-2016, 11:34 PM)Shirazmn Wrote:  I normally don't consider myself ignorant but after reading the post you linked I admit defeat. I didn't understand much of it.

If it makes you feel any better, you're not the only one. I always preferred to keep NBE simple, both literally and figuratively. My scientific passion is with astronomy, not biology.

Who knows, maybe one day Lotus will write a "NBE for Dummies" book? Big Grin

quote flamesabers

Who knows, maybe one day Lotus will write a "NBE for Dummies" book? Big Grin

YES! Please!!!!!!!

(19-07-2016, 11:34 PM)Shirazmn Wrote:  Thank you for the replies.
I normally don't consider myself ignorant but after reading the post you linked I admit defeat. I didn't understand much of it.

Don't worry. You're not alone.

LoL

(20-07-2016, 02:18 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  
(19-07-2016, 11:34 PM)Shirazmn Wrote:  I normally don't consider myself ignorant but after reading the post you linked I admit defeat. I didn't understand much of it.

If it makes you feel any better, you're not the only one. I always preferred to keep NBE simple, both literally and figuratively. My scientific passion is with astronomy, not biology.

+1 on Astronomy ...

(19-07-2016, 11:34 PM)Shirazmn Wrote:  Thank you for the replies.

Don't worry. You're not alone. LoL

+1 on Astronomy

Flamesaber did say detailed right?, I did try to keep it in the ball park though. RolleyesWink Shirazmn, I like your explanation (yes, it makes sense to me) , thank you.

My apologies, it's post #3808 not #3801, not that it makes much of difference at this point.

The bottom line is calcium protects against bone loss. Calcium cascades in hormone receptors, which is a faster route of synthesis over cell diffusion. In other words, when you combine calcium with E2 (or PM in this case) results for breast growth should be faster, of course this is over simplified.

For further explaintion:
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=17436&page=381 post # 3808 (again, apologies).

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon