Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My journey to becoming female

Rainbow 

I'm 34 male, I have had a desire to be female all my life, and I'm starting now to start the journey into womanhood if anybody has help or suggestions for me I would appreciate it

(21-07-2016, 08:26 PM)Phoebe0808 Wrote:  I'm 34 male, I have had a desire to be female all my life, and I'm starting now to start the journey into womanhood if anybody has help or suggestions for me I would appreciate it

Good luck on your journey, it can be a very bumpy road. Some have a realitivly easy time making the transition, others are not so lucky.
Have joined a transgender support group in your area? A support group is a way meet people who can give you the emotional help when you most need it.
Are you presenting as female yet, to the outside world?

Hi Phoebe!
Welcome home.
There is lots of help here but you need to do the research first.
There is no magic pill or program.
Some want to stay ''' er male''. and others are headed to transition, and others are sitting on the fence ready to fall one way or the other.
Give us more info on your life and plans.
BOBBI

Welcome to the forum and good luck. Smile

It is all trial and error when it comes to growth, but you will get there. Many on the forum have made progress. Smile

2 things really as advice, but 3 if you count Welcome to here!

1) Dont compare yourself to others (it never ends well no matter who you are)

2) there's no right or wrong way to transition and dont let anyone force you into anything you're not comfortable with or youre not ready for, if doesnt feel right...Dont do it!

Oh yeah and 4) Enjoy every second of it!!! Its a Wonderfull journey! Smile

Thank you all for the welcomes and I will be looking at this treasure of knowledge that is in here, and hopefully soon start my journey to bring the inner me to the outside

It would definately help to know your goals in transitioning or whether or not you are actually transitioning and what you have done so far.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon