Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Affects of Pm

How long does it take to feel affects of Pm just curious ?

(22-07-2016, 06:00 AM)Myjourneyforbreasts Wrote:  How long does it take to feel affects of Pm just curious ?

Anecdotally, 12 weeks... some have reported 6 to 8weeks, but using my thumb and heavy squinting I'd say 12 weeks is about the most common duration reported. It's certainly how long you should give it, at least.

Should start with tenderness behind the nipple; -when it happens, it will probably be a surprise, like an accidental bump that crosses your eyeballs and makes you gasp.

This assumes that you're taking a reasonable amount, say 500 to 1000 mg, 3 times a day.
If you have any hint of gynecomastia it may happen faster for you.

Good luck Big Grin

-j

you might begin to feel the "nut" begin to grow under your nipple sooner then that.
I find massaging help the process a lot!
Bobbi

You should also begin to feel an ache in your testicles. I found it made me feel super horny. Your millage may vary, but the super horny feeling does not last too long, then your interest sex and intimacy will begin to drop.

(22-07-2016, 06:00 AM)Myjourneyforbreasts Wrote:  How long does it take to feel affects of Pm just curious ?

So many variables that each person's response to PM varies. Age, amount of PM taken, other herbs taken, natural body chemistry, etc. so it's really hard to narrow it down. Most males need at least 2000 PM daily, though some have noticed slow but steady gains on less. I think for me I was approaching 2500 PM plus saw palmetto and spearmint when I finally experienced breast budding. Not to mention it's been on again off again for me over the last 2.5 years.

I felt pain in the testis and they began to shrink.

It took about 2 months for me, but I was on Natureday for 3 months before that. I've never had any pain down below, but I have had shrinkage. Up top, it started with a delicious soreness below the nipples that spreads as the buds get larger, but is just confined to the area that is growing. I'm not a scientific guy, but that's the description that I'm going with. Good luck!

(22-07-2016, 02:03 PM)jannet.duff Wrote:  You should also begin to feel an ache in your testicles. I found it made me feel super horny. Your millage may vary, but the super horny feeling does not last too long, then your interest sex and intimacy will begin to drop.

Drop in interest in sex yes, but I didn't loose my interest in intimacy. It's nice to have one with out the other.

So gradual ....I wouldn't say there was a time when.....*wham* I felt it.
But over time you find some things changing......softer skin ( my eyelids were first) beard getting softer and its growth slowing , tingling in nipples ( now that did hit me one day like a bolt) first one side and then the other later. My guy parts got smaller....much smaller and when I would pee I noticed a change in its scent.....I can best descibe it as feminine. ( PM is a phyto estrogen). That pretty much sums it in the first few months.

Then that delightful time when you start gaining tissue and little buds and the soreness....Oh I do remember putting my car shoulder belt on one day and having to draw it across my breast. And I leaned on a door frame once and really....I mean really felt the node in my boob.

If you really want this.....stick with it and enjoy the ride. Smile
and welcome to the BreastNexus forum

First, PM feminizes your brain.  It's an amazing transformation even before your breasts start growing.  Then you will crave more estrogen.  I'm going through withdrawls waiting for my next order..... No loss of sex drive what so ever.  Smoke a littel weed and you'll get super horney.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon