Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM, Saw Pelmetto, and Noogleberry?

Hello, long story short, I'm an 18 year old male, and I'm not exactly sure where I am on the gender line. I think it's more of a kink thing with crossdressing, but the idea of having small breasts still makes me giddy. I just hope I don't regret any of this in the future, and I hope having small breasts won't affect my daily life too much/how other people see me. I have a few questions though.

1. I'm aiming for breasts like these. http://www.drzubowski.com/sites/default/...k=9A18xL0o

https://assets.doctorlogic.com/Images/Sites/P/ParesiRobert/59359.jpg?deviceType=Desktop&?format=jpg&crop=(216,0,3671,2592)&w=538

How noticeable would these be without a shirt/bra on? Like, could I still go swimming with my friends, etc? I have some pectoral muscle and I'm a pretty slim dude. My size RN is about a 34 - 36 AA.

Also, would a pushup bra give me cleavage with these? And do I have any room to go bigger?

2. Will the combination of PM, Saw Pelmetto, and the Noogleberry be enough? I don't really think I have lots of testosterone, just enough to let me slowly increase my muscular mass, and give me hairy legs/very slight peach fuzz.

3. When I stop, will MOST of the breast go away? Or would I be left with saggy moobs?

4. Will the PM change my figure at all? Wider hips, softer skin, etc?

5. How long do you think it would take using the combination of all 3 of these? I'm hoping on a month or two, and I will gradually increase the PM doseage to about 2500 - 3000 a day.

6. Whilst I think it would be cool to have large, sensitive nipples, I mainly only just want sensitive nips. I don't want ones that are too puffy or large, how do I avoid that? I only have a small amount of breast fat and it mainly just shows when sitting/slouching over, and it's very tiny.

EDIT: Any slim dudes out there have any progress pics?

you might want to start with just some topical applications of liquid pm to the breast area and let that start its magic, you wont need to noogle if you only want a little bit of growth. The pm should do it for you over a bit of time even just topically. If not add the oral application and see. If you get results continue, but ween off a little bit before your goal because they will still develop a bit till it's all out of your system. If you feel you want more go for the noogle. you should prepare yourself mentally to deal with boobs before you get them, other wise....you may be feeling a bit... shy? LOL. Rolleyes you know what I mean. If you are still not seeing results add the Saw Palmetto, basically I am suggesting you ween yourself on the stuff and one herb at a time. This way you will be able to tell if you have a good reaction or a not so good reaction to the herb in question. It's easier to pinpoint a problem herb for you if you add them to your routine one at a time say over a period of a week. I know ... i ramble a bit...heh...sorry. Oh and ... if you have that kind of kink now, ... you will have it later in life too, probably a bit more advanced Big Grin. Thats not a bad thing, you know. What you should ask yourself though is what thing in life do you think your going to do that these would cause you way to much problems. Like maybe going into the military or other situations where you have to ... "fit in". If it were me and I had nothing in the way and I had any idea this stuff was even possible back then, i'd have been all over it except for the fact that I was about as outgoing as a turtle...lol

Be careful that you don't get more than you asked for LOL Smile

I say that because my experience was that at the beginning the base of my boobs was fairly small, and growth was not over a wide area. In the pic you linked to they are nice and wide at the base, but not very deep/long.

When i started out i was only taking 500 mg PM/day. It was not until i increased it to 1000 mg/day that it started to fill in at the base, covering a larger area on the chest. However, once that base was there, things really started to take off, and in just 3 or 4 months i went from barely B to a full B/small C cup.

So, unless you stop at just the right point, once you've got to what's in your pic, things may start to get out of control (relative to your goal).

Most of the personal programs i see here with pics suggest that growth tends to be more pointy and not the nice low profile and round example you have shown us. So a word of caution there.

From what i've read, if you are estrogen dominant your boobs will tend to be more pointy, which is why i've been using progesterone cream (to balance excessive estrogen) and it seems to have worked well (though i'll never know what it would have been without the PC).

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon