Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

DIY Breast Massager With Bullet Vibes & Sports Bra

Music 

Always looking for new things to try out and came up with this idea of repurposing and ill fitting sports bra (a bit too small) and some large bullet vibes.

The sports bra helps keep the bullet vibes in place, as it is pretty snug. The method uses two sets (pairs) of vibes (so that's four silver bullet vibes total) 

The particular bullet vibes are large, and in the particular product depicted, they come as a pair from the same battery operated controller. So two sets of bullet pairs are used in this example. The black vinyl thing in the picture (that the bullet vibes are in) are not used in this example.

After putting on the sports bra, one can place a pair of the bullet vibes for each breast. The grey lines depict where the  thin wires are run (one through the arm hole and the other from underneath. In this example, the bullet vibes are placed horizontally (see pink lines), one above and the other below the nipple/areola). Same for each breast. Likely wise to move them around and not do the same spot all the time. Smile

The vibes themselves can be set from low to high (find low to med best). Hard to describe, but the vibes seemed designed to not keep the exact same rhythm so you get an interesting sort of pulsation going (that's particularly useful for the purpose these particular vibes were originally designed for in the pictured product, lol).

Just an experiment that might inspire other ideas. First time I tried it, noticed they were quite perky later that day. Tried it another time, but on high for a long time and noticed the areas were getting a little red (likely overdid it).

Had them on while typing this. Smile

Both items pictured are from Amazon.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Good to know about bullet vibes and sports bra. I am planning to have sports bra and workout pants for my yoga sessions. My friend is also using them for her yoga classes and really happy to wear. Will find a good online store to buy them.

(01-11-2017, 08:11 AM)Lamalfa_06 Wrote:  Good to know about bullet vibes and sports bra. I am planning to have sports bra and workout pants for my yoga sessions. My friend is also using them for her yoga classes and really happy to wear. Will find a good online store to buy them.

That Valmont zip front one is nice.

One caveat is that going from 42 b/c to 44 b/c, the cups in the 44 are way bigger (too big - would have been perfect if the cups stayed the same size as the 42 was a bit too tight band-wise). 

Guess one could strive to fill them and get use out of the latter some day. Smile

Vibrating breast enlarger...in Chinese! 

Amusing video that demonstrates the Top Charming Breast Stimulator. 

Jiggle your way to larger breasts! (and there's lots of PG rated jiggling going on in this video so you may need to be logged in to YouTube to view it).

It's pretty funny! Especially the animations of how breasts magically become bigger using the device. lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfdMvoSj5pM

(18-04-2018, 01:28 PM)VergeOfDiscovery Wrote:  Vibrating breast enlarger...in Chinese! 

Jiggle your way to larger breasts! (and there's lots of PG rated jiggling going on in this video so you may need to be logged in to YouTube to view it).

It's pretty funny!

Especially the animations of how

breasts magically become bigger using the device. lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?

v=CfdMvoSj5pM

All yours for the AMAZING  low price of 19.99

Sry I  just had to.

(27-05-2020, 08:44 PM)Bambi Wrote:  

(18-04-2018, 01:28 PM)VergeOfDiscovery Wrote:  Vibrating breast enlarger...in Chinese! 

It's pretty funny!

Especially the animations of how

breasts magically become bigger using the device. lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?

v=CfdMvoSj5pM

All yours for the AMAZING  low price of 19.99

Sry I  just had to.

our search is...……..……………….over rofl

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon