Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Began with Swanson BO recently

I started out just taking 2 capsules a day (one in the morning and one before I go to bed).
I then began have a strange pains on my eyes. at first it was weak. some time after the 2nd one my breath smelled like... acid? strange.

I then decided to take 2 capsules in the morning today just to see if it was the BO... if I didnt feel the pain before, I did now. a very sharp pain in both eyes but only lasted for 3-5 seconds then it subsides. however the pain returns every now and then. also having very strange sensations in my lower back. and I think I am getting... hotter? feel hotter somehow yet not enough to be called a fever. I think my eyes are waterish? finally, felt nauseous for quite a spell.

interestingly enough the pain in my eyes subsided soon as I began exercising. right now both eyes feel heat though not intense.

I read BO can give headaches. But as Someone who rarely has headaches before bar illness, I barely remember what a headache feels like. my head doesnt ache, but my eyes felt pain. a relative told me thats a headache but I think I would know the difference. having said that, I have had issues with my eyes before. sometimes its my left eye that hurts. sometimes its my right eye.

Was it a mistake to go 2 capsules at once so soon? Should I stop or lower the dosage?
Oh and if anyone asks, no, my eyes do not have a yellowish tint, my liver is not hurting at all. that was the first thing i checked. my eyes are fairly their usual white.

Edit: I havent taken any since the morning but still feel the side effects. And now I think my liver hurts though i see nothing on eyes or skin. Either that or my stomache doesnt take BO well... guess i will just lay off to see if symptoms persist.

Hi,

I had major headaches when I started BO, but they have cleared up now, although when I do get the occasional one they do seem to be worse. I found keeping well hydrated seemed to help ease them a lot and prevent them in the first place.

Despite jumping straight in with 9 BO tablets a day, I didnt have any of the other issues so cant help with those, I definately seem to sweat more easily than I did before I was taking BO but as I dont smell of man anymore when I sweat I kind of dont worry about it.

Other than the headaches, I did feel a little off for the first few months of BO, but it wasnt anything specific just a bit more tired and out of sorts at times but it seemed to settle down after a few months.

Megan

I would have continued had it not been for the eye. I can handle the nausea, I can handle the headaches. But my right eye? Sudden sharp pain strictly isolated to my right eye is rather disturbing, especially when my right eye is my good eye as i can barely see a thing with my left. I've read a little of what happened to Lotus so don't blame me if I am being a little too cautious. One shouldnt play around with stuff like this.

I plan on continuing of course, just doing observation on how well or bad my body reacts to BO. As of right now, both my eyes in particular feels pain (pressure too?) every now and then but its fine. Also didnt notice this before but it seems both my eyes are slightly reddish and/or the veins in my eyes are more prominent. I forgot to mention this but I have been having nose bleeds much more often since I started. and my headache got bad. seems my blood vessel in my right temple pumping extra hard contributed to said headache. Does this indicate high blood pressure? also, can now confirm its not liver, its my stomach. spicy foods pretty much made this clear. some kind of indigestion or potential ulcer??? its not parasites, I just did a detox recently and coconut oil is part of my required dieting.

I have had hemorrhoids some time ago and though I thought I've treated it, as I understand it, hemorrhoids only happens to people who have poor blood circulation so I wonder if this too is a contributing factor to my ailments.

Hi Charlotte,

Sounds like high blood pressure, for the nose bleeds, I used to get phases of nose bleeds all the time however that was about 20 years ago they did clear up on their own but high blood pressure was too blame, and possibly excess alcohol consumption!

Would get things checked out - have been taking swansons BO for 6 months today and no ill effects except headaches to start with. I doubt its the BO causing it on its own especially at such a low dose and you had only just started taking the BO as well - but it could be exacerbating some other issue.

Maybe you have an allergy to it, but sounds more like (in my non medical opinion) that its an underlying health issue rather than the BO.

Megan

Thanks for the response. I will see a doctor soon. Though looking at everything I've experienced, i think i can pin this on high blood pressure. Seeing how I am 30-40 pounds overweight (just below 6'0 and weigh 198lbs ) and relatively inactive, looks like i need to make some lifestyle adjustments before I can continue again. I mentioned I have poor blood circulation. Even though I treated my hemorrhoids, I do not believe I have fixed my poor circulation yet. Poor blood circulation and high blood pressure are linked. I will stop my goal to gain breasts for now. I need to fix this first before starting again.

A shame but I guess this my fault for neglecting my fitness and diet.

just to update as apparently i cannot edit my post after a set time limit, havent seen doctor yet as the one I usually go to wont be back till next week but in the meantime I did something very interesting I'd thought I'd like to share.

Got rid of my headache by playing this on infinite loop overnight as I slept.

I often used Sapien Med for other stuff such as the estrogen video before and the nbe video (which did make me very sore in the breast area) but this was a guesstimate why I had my headache. My eyes still feel strange but now it is much better and my head no longer bothers me much. later checked my blood pressure, forgot the latter but the former was 121. I usually clock lower than that. it seems my blood pressure DID rise upon taking the BO. and I found out something new. During the time I took the BO, I was strictly at home most of the time and thus didnt do a lot. Today I went out and now my right leg bothers me just by walking. felt a pain that I am so familiar with that I can only conclude one thing: potential blood clot. My poor circulation and previous history with hemorrhoids seems to conspire against me. the herbs I took to treat my hemorrhoids were essentially blood thinners and astrigents to help my poor circulation.

Even if I fix my current issues, I am not so sure BO is right for me anymore... I don't know how many are here with poor circulation but I know I am at highest risk of clots since I've had hemorrhoids before and I still have poor blood circulation. I am overweight according to my bmi and though I have been exercising recently, now it is apparent I am not doing enough. guess I'll be back on my thinners again to supplement my subliminal hypnosis.

Would still like to use BO but now I am not so sure anymore. Can I even continue my path to becoming more feminine without using prescription medicine?

Since I cant edit my post, gonna make a new one.

Found out the problem. Dont even need a doctor to see as I have had it before: blood clot. Discovered it while taking one of my meds. Explains a lot actually. I thought I had treated it before the last time but it seems i have new one. A minor one though, not enough to kill me though I am grateful i caught on to it quickly before it had the chance to do me in. So BO is fine, its myself that is the problem. Overweight, poor circulation/high blood pressure, sedentary lifestyle -> this mess.

At the very least i see only positives. Already started to change to a more active lifestyle before even starting on BO, eating better plus losing weight, and I actually know how to deal with blood clots.

Though it seems the BO is 100% effective alright. The estrogens contained was strong enough that it exposed and empowered an old issue of mine. Very pleased to know i didnt waste my money. I will surely continue once i deal with my health issues.

Better call that doctor again. While I have experience, it is always wise to double check things to make absolutely certain nothing else is at play..

(30-07-2016, 02:05 AM)RMCharlotte Wrote:  I would have continued had it not been for the eye. I can handle the nausea, I can handle the headaches. But my right eye? Sudden sharp pain strictly isolated to my right eye is rather disturbing, especially when my right eye is my good eye as i can barely see a thing with my left. I've read a little of what happened to Lotus so don't blame me if I am being a little too cautious. One shouldnt play around with stuff like this.

I plan on continuing of course, just doing observation on how well or bad my body reacts to BO. As of right now, both my eyes in particular feels pain (pressure too?) every now and then but its fine. Also didnt notice this before but it seems both my eyes are slightly reddish and/or the veins in my eyes are more prominent. I forgot to mention this but I have been having nose bleeds much more often since I started. and my headache got bad. seems my blood vessel in my right temple pumping extra hard contributed to said headache. Does this indicate high blood pressure? also, can now confirm its not liver, its my stomach. spicy foods pretty much made this clear. some kind of indigestion or potential ulcer??? its not parasites, I just did a detox recently and coconut oil is part of my required dieting.

I have had hemorrhoids some time ago and though I thought I've treated it, as I understand it, hemorrhoids only happens to people who have poor blood circulation so I wonder if this too is a contributing factor to my ailments.

you might want to go see a doctor that is not normal.

(02-08-2016, 06:40 AM)RMCharlotte Wrote:  Since I cant edit my post, gonna make a new one.

Found out the problem. Dont even need a doctor to see as I have had it before: blood clot. Discovered it while taking one of my meds. Explains a lot actually. I thought I had treated it before the last time but it seems i have new one. A minor one though, not enough to kill me though I am grateful i caught on to it quickly before it had the chance to do me in. So BO is fine, its myself that is the problem. Overweight, poor circulation/high blood pressure, sedentary lifestyle -> this mess.

At the very least i see only positives. Already started to change to a more active lifestyle before even starting on BO, eating better plus losing weight, and I actually know how to deal with blood clots.

Though it seems the BO is 100% effective alright. The estrogens contained was strong enough that it exposed and empowered an old issue of mine. Very pleased to know i didnt waste my money. I will surely continue once i deal with my health issues.

Better call that doctor again. While I have experience, it is always wise to double check things to make absolutely certain nothing else is at play..

Hi Charlotte,

Dont think the BO would act that quick as it took close to 2 months of nine capsules a day before I noticed any changes but I guess everyone is different. Definately would recommend getting your health sorted first, luckily despite being really overweight when I started I was otherwise in really good health and fortunately havent had any complications so far.

Hope you get your health sorted and give it another go, it definately seems to work better than PM alone for me (am currently taking BO with PM on alternate weeks) from having tried that a couple of years ago - the issue being is that it doesnt seem to work for everyone.

Megan

(30-07-2016, 05:02 PM)RMCharlotte Wrote:  Thanks for the response. I will see a doctor soon. Though looking at everything I've experienced, i think i can pin this on high blood pressure. Seeing how I am 30-40 pounds overweight (just below 6'0 and weigh 198lbs ) and relatively inactive, looks like i need to make some lifestyle adjustments before I can continue again. I mentioned I have poor blood circulation. Even though I treated my hemorrhoids, I do not believe I have fixed my poor circulation yet. Poor blood circulation and high blood pressure are linked. I will stop my goal to gain breasts for now. I need to fix this first before starting again.

A shame but I guess this my fault for neglecting my fitness and diet.

Thats over wieght??? Damn I was 250 at 6'1 like march. But ya I did some life style changes... Really the only thing I consider big on me is my belly and my thighs are pretty thick but I work out at my job every day lifting stuff over and over again...

BTW I found this on Youtube
I think it was called bikini water
I call it fire water.
mix a tea spoon of Cayan pepper powder
tea spoon of Cinnamon
2 ice cubes
2 strawberrys
and 1 cup water
MIx in blender or magic bullet Tongue
Drink one of these before every meal

It helps with raising metabolism and burning fat also makes you feel fuller before each meal. The strawberry are the antioxidants / flavor the cinnamon / cayan do the rest.

Cheers

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon