Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Began with Swanson BO recently

(13-12-2016, 12:52 AM)Nikki9 Wrote:  
(12-12-2016, 09:13 PM)RMCharlotte Wrote:  Recently my breasts feel pain. weirdly enough restricted to my right breast though sometimes i feel pain on my left breast.

Is this the BO at work? cant tell if its soreness or if its just pain. if i dont move my chest or arms i feel just a dull soreness?

sounds like you got some budding going on... I havent felt pain in a long time.. since the budding...

(29-12-2016, 05:16 AM)RMCharlotte Wrote:  The most recent BO bottle I used from swanson gave me parasites. Currently in the midst of cleaning out my body. Thankfully, I have experience with parasites before taking this so I'm not really concerned with removing them but regrettably this takes time.

I think BO is effective, my nipples are sensitive and I had a little progress but due to the recent parasites. I think the time it takes to remove said parasites outweighs BO's benefits so the choice is clear to me.

This is where I stop with BO. Now to consider PM or Pharma such as Estrofem.

Parasites?
1st what and how did you know you had parasites?
2nd how do you know it was BO?
3rd how did you get rid of them?
4th what?

(02-01-2017, 01:31 PM)Nikki9 Wrote:  
(12-12-2016, 09:13 PM)RMCharlotte Wrote:  Recently my breasts feel pain. weirdly enough restricted to my right breast though sometimes i feel pain on my left breast.

Is this the BO at work? cant tell if its soreness or if its just pain. if i dont move my chest or arms i feel just a dull soreness?

sounds like you got some budding going on... I havent felt pain in a long time.. since the budding...

(29-12-2016, 05:16 AM)RMCharlotte Wrote:  The most recent BO bottle I used from swanson gave me parasites. Currently in the midst of cleaning out my body. Thankfully, I have experience with parasites before taking this so I'm not really concerned with removing them but regrettably this takes time.

I think BO is effective, my nipples are sensitive and I had a little progress but due to the recent parasites. I think the time it takes to remove said parasites outweighs BO's benefits so the choice is clear to me.

Parasites?
4th what?

1. Ive had parasites before. this one was pinworms. easy to remove. always check your poop.

2. actually havent been eating meat for a while and i avoid public bathrooms, pets like the plague. plus i have excellent hygiene. BO is from cows. farmers half of the time dont care or bother to check for parasites. since most can be destroyed by just cooking the meat, this is often neglected. also, cow may graze in an area where there may be parasites. Finally, this was one of the main risks of BO. some who have taken BO for breasts or other reasons have reported cases of tapeworm, pinworm, etc. it is an animal product after all.

3. thankfully I was already taking in coconut oil and been eating a lot of spicy stuff. coconut oil has anti parasitic properties and spicy stuff make parasites feel very miserable. plus i had some suppliments specifically dealing with parasites in pantry after last encounter around 8 montbs ago. the last encounter ihad before this one was tapeworm. had tobuse a combination of stuff like diatomeceous earth, pineapples and papaya, many things. i am very aggressive when i do cleanses.

4. you didnt know about the potential of parasitic infection from taking BO? I thought it was well known. read my post earlier. 1 in 20 or so bottles aint too bad. roughly 5% chance you will get an infection. i thought it was much higher when i started taking it. at least it was pinworms. if it was tapeworm, you wouldnt hear from me for a while.

(03-01-2017, 08:50 PM)RMCharlotte Wrote:  
(02-01-2017, 01:31 PM)Nikki9 Wrote:  

Parasites?
4th what?

1. Ive had parasites before. this one was pinworms. easy to remove. always check your poop.

2. actually havent been eating meat for a while and i avoid public bathrooms, pets like the plague. plus i have excellent hygiene. BO is from cows. farmers half of the time dont care or bother to check for parasites. since most can be destroyed by just cooking the meat, this is often neglected. also, cow may graze in an area where there may be parasites. Finally, this was one of the main risks of BO. some who have taken BO for breasts or other reasons have reported cases of tapeworm, pinworm, etc. it is an animal product after all.

3. thankfully I was already taking in coconut oil and been eating a lot of spicy stuff. coconut oil has anti parasitic properties and spicy stuff make parasites feel very miserable. plus i had some suppliments specifically dealing with parasites in pantry after last encounter around 8 montbs ago. the last encounter ihad before this one was tapeworm. had tobuse a combination of stuff like diatomeceous earth, pineapples and papaya, many things. i am very aggressive when i do cleanses.

4. you didnt know about the potential of parasitic infection from taking BO? I thought it was well known. read my post earlier. 1 in 20 or so bottles aint too bad. roughly 5% chance you will get an infection. i thought it was much higher when i started taking it. at least it was pinworms. if it was tapeworm, you wouldnt hear from me for a while.

Pinworms get into the body when people ingest the microscopic pinworm eggs. These eggs can be found on contaminated hands and surfaces, such as:
  • bed linens
  • towels
  • clothing (especially underwear and pajamas)
  • toilets
  • bathroom fixtures
  • food
  • drinking glasses
  • eating utensils
  • toys
  • kitchen counters
  • desks or lunch tables at school
  • sandboxes
The eggs pass into the digestive system and hatch in the small intestine. From the small intestine, pinworm larvae continue their journey to the large intestine, where they live as parasites (with their heads attached to the inside wall of the bowel).

About 1 to 2 months later, adult female pinworms travel from the large intestine to the area around the rectum. There, they will lay new pinworm eggs, which trigger itching around the anus.
When someone scratches the itchy area, microscopic pinworm eggs transfer to their fingers. Contaminated fingers can then carry pinworm eggs to the mouth, where they are go back into the body, or stay on various surfaces, where they can live for 2 to 3 weeks.
If you're wondering if your family pet could give your child a pinworm infection, it can't. Pinworms don't come from animals.

http://kidshealth.org/en/parents/pinworm.html

So yea.... I dont think it was the BO... According to this it doesnt come from animals....

Going back to begin with bo what usually happens first breast growth? Shrinkage, or butt growth?

(04-01-2017, 11:32 PM)Fotog324 Wrote:  Going back to begin with bo what usually happens first breast growth? Shrinkage, or butt growth?

I found Smell changes first
I havent really had much shrinkage to be honest.
My butt kinda came along Id like more of a curve.. or bubble butt...
My boobs are according to the bra calculator site a C cup. Mind you I feel they are smaller... Could be the diet Ive been on.

(06-01-2017, 12:05 AM)Nikki9 Wrote:  
(04-01-2017, 11:32 PM)Fotog324 Wrote:  Going back to begin with bo what usually happens first breast growth? Shrinkage, or butt growth?

My boobs are according to the bra calculator site a C cup. Mind you I feel they are smaller... Could be the diet Ive been on.
What dose were you taking?

(08-01-2017, 05:17 AM)Fotog324 Wrote:  
(06-01-2017, 12:05 AM)Nikki9 Wrote:  

What dose were you taking?
I started at 1 pill then 2 then 3 then 4 and stayed at 4 for a couple months then kept on going from 6 to 8 ... Now im on 1 week off 1 week 8 1 week 10 1 week 12 then restart. Due to using reshi mushroom powder. Cause it says the powder can cause liver poison if you stay on it for more then a 4 weeks at a time.

Oi nikki. Remember you asked about whether there was a change in smell?

I've been off BO for a while now but...

It seems as of yesterday, I smell different now. My dad noticed I smelled very strange. I then checked myself and sure enough, my body odor has changed.

Think I will just be back on BO and just take a lot more coconut oil and probiotics. Still have a bottle unopened. Might as well use it.

(23-01-2017, 08:06 PM)RMCharlotte Wrote:  Oi nikki. Remember you asked about whether there was a change in smell?

I've been off BO for a while now but...

It seems as of yesterday, I smell different now. My dad noticed I smelled very strange. I then checked myself and sure enough, my body odor has changed.

Think I will just be back on BO and just take a lot more coconut oil and probiotics. Still have a bottle unopened. Might as well use it.

Well congrats your on your way to becoming a NIkki9 Clone. I had that happen within my first month or so of using BO straight no other herbs or concoctions just BO. Soon you will have NikkiNockers too :Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon