Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Testicle - Shrinkage

Just wondering is there any effective way to shrink testicles using natural ways? IE: PM or other herb?

I am currently taking PM for NBE and I have always disliked my testicles. Wouldn't mind getting them as small as can be.
Thanks.

Shutdown the ability to make sperm (technical name— spermatogenesis) and shrinkage should occur.

Things that reduce size:

1) high estrogen
2) alcohol (increased usage)
3) weed
4) lack of sleep
5) BPA's (aluminum)
6) cell phones
7) trauma
8) inhibiting the hypothalamus/pituitary pathway for androgen production
9) atrophy (via high E)
10) anabolic steroids

I'm sure there's more.

The PM alone did it for me.

(30-07-2016, 12:59 PM)lilmikey Wrote:  The PM alone did it for me.

how long did that take? if I may ask, and how much did you lose? sorry for being blunt, but this is "for science" Tongue , inquiring minds want to know. Smile

You can also wash them in hot water and put them in the dryer. That should do it.

(30-07-2016, 06:46 PM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  
(30-07-2016, 12:59 PM)lilmikey Wrote:  The PM alone did it for me.

how long did that take? if I may ask, and how much did you lose? sorry for being blunt, but this is "for science" Tongue , inquiring minds want to know. Smile

Tanya Marie Squirrel, love your name btw. When I started NBE a little over 9 months ago, I was in chastity. I don't know how much you know about the devices, so I'll explain but try to keep it brief. They comprise of 2 parts. One is a U shaped ring that goes around your balls, and the other part you put the rest of your package into. The two parts are then locked together.

Anyhow, at first my balls were too large to fit comfortably into any of the 5 U shaped rings that came with device. The largest was 2 inches in diameter. I had to special order a 2 1/4 inch one and it made all the difference. After about 5 months I noticed that my balls had a little wiggle room and my penis didn't fill out the cage like it had before.

I tried the 2 inch diameter ring and it fit, so there was shrinkage.
I'm not in enforced chastity anymore, but every once in awhile I'll give it a go. The other day I tried the next size smaller ring and it fit as well. So there you have it. For science, of course.

Compression underwear...

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=26505

(30-07-2016, 09:27 PM)spanky Wrote:  You can also wash them in hot water and put them in the dryer. That should do it.

OUCH !!!!!!Sad

I considered simply saying "Hang them in the sun for a few days," but as advice, it wasn't any better.

(01-08-2016, 03:34 AM)jannet.duff Wrote:  
(30-07-2016, 09:27 PM)spanky Wrote:  You can also wash them in hot water and put them in the dryer. That should do it.

OUCH !!!!!!Sad

(29-07-2016, 08:41 PM)Darla Wrote:  Just wondering is there any effective way to shrink testicles using natural ways? IE: PM or other herb?

I am currently taking PM for NBE and I have always disliked my testicles. Wouldn't mind getting them as small as can be.
Thanks.

I have been on NBE for a year, and haven't noticed much.. Huh

been reading more and more about HRT. Spiro has that side effect due to impotence and infertility.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon