Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Testicle - Shrinkage

Shrinking and hopefully still shrinking

(01-08-2016, 02:44 PM)jamiemason Wrote:  
(29-07-2016, 08:41 PM)Darla Wrote:  Just wondering is there any effective way to shrink testicles using natural ways? IE: PM or other herb?

I am currently taking PM for NBE and I have always disliked my testicles. Wouldn't mind getting them as small as can be.
Thanks.

I have been on NBE for a year, and haven't noticed much.. Huh

been reading more and more about HRT. Spiro has that side effect due to impotence and infertility.

Same here, although I thought I would have seen something by now, and I'm on spyro.

(29-07-2016, 09:13 PM)Lotus Wrote:  Shutdown the ability to make sperm (technical name— spermatogenesis) and shrinkage should occur.

Things that reduce size:

1) high estrogen
2) alcohol (increased usage)
3) weed
4) lack of sleep
5) BPA's (aluminum)
6) cell phones
7) trauma
8) inhibiting the hypothalamus/pituitary pathway for androgen production
9) atrophy (via high E)
10) anabolic steroids

I'm sure there's more.

Lotus is correct. Once they quit producing T, they shrink quite rapidly and I have noticed that they will continue to shrink as long as they don't produce T. If you want to know if they are stil "with you" look at your ejaculate. If you still got some, then my experience has been that they still have some sort of functionality. Once mine had quick functioning, it is nearly impossible to get hard and about the only "stuff" that get produced is clear and mostly consists of pre-cum. Sorry for the bluntness, but for the science. ?

Okay, so maybe the methods I described above are not perfect. But what is? You could try embarrassing them in public. Maybe they would shrink, but then again, that may not be the best method either. My guess is that the anti-androgen answer is the correct one. They are organs, and to shrink them, I believe you would have to get them to atrophy (i.e., to stop producing).

I have been taking dutasteride for more than a year, and that did not do it. I then added green tea extract, and combined the result was clarification of ejaculate (sounds like the title of a scholarly article in the BMJ). However, no significant shrinkage has occurred. So, you may need something that actually stops production of testosterone, like spironolactone or aldactone. I do not believe that dutasteride or finasteride actually stop testosterone production. I believe they only somehow prevent or discourage testosterone from being converted into DHT. If you are joining Steve Martin in the "Let's Get Small" chorus, I think you need to bring out the big guns.

Even before i started taking pueraria and SP (which do not seem to have caised any shrinkage) i found they shrank simply because i had been tucking for quite a few years. Keeping testicles warm has the effect of shifting hormonal output by the testes toward more estrogen and less testosterone. Over time that was enough, in my case, to cause enough shrinkage that there is virtually nothing much there now to worry about.

(01-08-2016, 06:02 PM)OnMyWay! Wrote:  
(29-07-2016, 09:13 PM)Lotus Wrote:  Shutdown the ability to make sperm (technical name— spermatogenesis) and shrinkage should occur.

Things that reduce size:

1) high estrogen
2) alcohol (increased usage)
3) weed
4) lack of sleep
5) BPA's (aluminum)
6) cell phones
7) trauma
8) inhibiting the hypothalamus/pituitary pathway for androgen production
9) atrophy (via high E)
10) anabolic steroids

I'm sure there's more.

Lotus is correct. Once they quit producing T, they shrink quite rapidly and I have noticed that they will continue to shrink as long as they don't produce T. If you want to know if they are stil "with you" look at your ejaculate. If you still got some, then my experience has been that they still have some sort of functionality. Once mine had quick functioning, it is nearly impossible to get hard and about the only "stuff" that get produced is clear and mostly consists of pre-cum. Sorry for the bluntness, but for the science. ?

Interesting.. I am clear, tough to get aroused and maintain, and in the morning times I am smaller (after paying attention cause of this thread) than throughout the day..Cool

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon