Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PC?

Just wondering if and when someone should use Progesterone Cream?
My current plan only involves Barlowes PM and I keep seeing info about PC once and a while.

Please, no one?
Is there a way to know when you need to use it?
Should we (who are using PM) use it? If so, how often?

It has been recommended to me on numerous occasions by various people. It recommended to use to help better form the breasts. There are many threads on here in regards to it, and Lotus has really good information on it as well.

As a matter of fact Lotus actually commented on it very recently:

Hormones: Urban Legends

As for application, I've seen and read varying recommendations. I went off of one recommendation and I apply 3 times a week, MWF, in the evening. Hope that helps.

Thank you so much.
Yes that does help.

In searching forum I just found it confusing because it counter acts estrogen? I wasn't sure if that was something we needed to do.
Also the application interval. I wasn't sure on that.

Thanks Bunny!

I am currently using a 2 week on, 2 week off program for the PC in an effort to mimic the progesterone cycle in natal women.
I have only been on that cycle for a month, so it is too soon to tell if there has been any effect.

Christina

So I guess my only natural question now is this:

What brand of PC is people using? Is there things to watch for?

Hi Darla,

I use progesterone cream from Biovea.

I use it 2 weeks out of 4 - 1st week when I have my PM pause and then 2nd week when I use low dose of PM. For details look at my profile.

During the weeks I use progesterone cream I cycle location each day - forearms, inner parts of arms, breasts, inner thighs.

Poly

I try to mimic a bio-females rhythm 2 weeks full dose E, 3rd week week E as well as low dose PC but gradually build up to recommendation on label and reduce during 2 - 3 days of 1st week of E cycle.

But have been doing nothing on NBE for 8 weeks due to one hormone in blood test being a little abnormal.Angry

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon