Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hello & Help (please)

Smile 

Hello Everyone,

I am new here and "Totally Lost".... I am a 51yo male with mild gynecomastia. I have come to love my breast and have been trying to grow them for some time now. I am taking DHT Blocker (600mg twice a day) and Solaray Female Hormone Blend SP-7C (920mg x 8 a day) for the past 2 months now with nearly no effect (expect for the occasional tingle / itch in my breast / nipples). I have been reading this forum for the past month or so, and to say the least, I AM LOST.

I went and was professionally measured for a bra and was told I was a 40B. However, as a male, my breast seam to grow from the side as opposed to from the center / top. I found that a 40B left me with some space at the top front center of the bra, so i went to a 38B which I fill out nicely. My desire is to grow into a FULL 38C.

If you would be so kind, would you all PLEASE advise me if what I am doing "will" work but needs more time or am I going about this all wrong.

Any feedback you can offer will be much appreciated.

Thank you Sooooo much for taking the time to read this.....

Growing51

I would suggest trying some PM. Alot of folks here are on it. I am and I can tell you that it works. Like anything that you are going to put into your body, read up on it first. Good luck!

Hi Growing51, and welcome
I agree with Lilmikey, head over to the PM forum and check it out.
Please start slow at first to see what you body will do with it.

In the mean time here are my favorite two massage threads
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=25391
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=26280

There is no magic potion and everyones plan is different.
And most important is that its a slow process, so dont give up, establish a baseline with measurements and pics, and you'll be able to see whats really happening.
Dig in and happy growing
Bobbi
Smile 

Thank you both for your welcomes and feedback. I did order PM and look forward to giving that a try. Again, Thank you both for your replies Smile

(30-07-2016, 10:07 AM)Growing51 Wrote:  . I am taking DHT Blocker (600mg twice a day) and Solaray Female Hormone Blend SP-7C (920mg x 8 a day) for the past 2 months now with nearly no effect (expect for the occasional tingle / itch in my breast / nipples). I have been reading this forum for the past month or so, and to say the least, I AM LOST.

Junk that Solaray stuff... some of its good but you're not getting enough of anything to do much.
Start with PM and fenugreek (FG), 3 x a day (ramp up over a week). Saw palmetto may help, didn't do much for me.
Add reishi, white peony, evening primrose oil, licorice, red clover, green tea extract, or others, depending on what you're trying to impact. Search on any of those terms and you'll get a lot more info... but being totally lost is pretty normal on here Tongue

Initially, give it 3 months for buds to start forming (tender almost painful, not just tingles). Once budding starts, consider some progesterone cream.
Don't be afraid to cycle ingredients or take partial or full breaks. Two weeks off is typically enough to stop active budding, and 2 weeks back on will kick it in again.

Remember, it's your show (for better or worse), so if something doesn't feel right, stop it and see a doctor.

Good luck! Big Grin

-j

Welcome to the forum. I 2nd the comments above. Just browse through the members section and see how everyone has developed. We are all different and finding the right combination of herbs that will work best for you will take a bit of trial and error. If you can, I would also recommend getting blood work done to make sure that you are not causing any internal injury to yourself, and so that you can see where your levels are at, and you can adjust your program as needed.

Best of luck in achieving your desires!! Cool

You should check out Pinnochia's threads. Pinno also has gynocomastia and is amazing! I am sure you can relate to what pinno posts and can get some ideas, too. good luck!
Smile 

Thank you all for your comments and suggestions. I have ordered PM will begin adding that to my routine once it arrives. I have sooooo much to learn (and read up on now) but looking forward to progressing towards my desired growth.

Thank you all again.... Smile

Welcome to the forum, it sounds like you are going to fit in just fine here. I'll admit getting measured for a bra is somthing I have not had the guts to do yet. I admire you for having the courage for getting that done. We do not grow breasts like CIS females, beceause the shape our chests are different we tend to point out. If you look through the picture section you can see lots of examples of this.

You mention, 600 mg of DHT blocker, but not what you are actually taking. ??

Thanks Jannet for the welcome. I'm taking 2 600mg a day of "DHT Blocker" from Piping Rock and Solaray Female Hormone Blend SP-7C (8 a day). I read that the DHT blocker will reduce T and increase E in the male body. I haven't seen much of any results thus far. I am going to introduce PM into my routine and hopefully, that will get me started on my desired journey.

Thanks Again.... Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon