Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Which peony root extract?

First, It seems like ages since I've been in....I had to take a little break for various reasons and reduced my PM to more of a maintenance dose of 1000 mg a day with a couple one week breaks.
During this time I ran out of Herbs-of-Light peony root extract. Last week I bought a 4 oz bottle of Red Peony ( Chi Shao) Extract from Hawaii Pharm (great service by the way ordered on the 21st and arrived here in florida the 25th).
Foolishly I didn't check here and ordered the Red Peony in stead of the White.
My Herbs of Light didn't say WHAT it was but I got good results to my areolas and nipples with it.

Question is....Did I screw up? This is a 4 oz bottle for 29.95 and I'm doing 8 drops twice a day so at that rate it will take me a while to use it up.
Thanks for any replies and always nice to check in.....my two year anniversary is coming up August 24. That date is fixed in the femme side of my brain. Smile

Welcome back, your ordering from the manufacturer/supplier I used to use. I always had great success with them. The white peony I found dropped my T levels way down. In not sure on the red though ?

Thank you Janet.....kind of you to respond and good to hear from you as well.

I think red was what Herbs of Light was....of course my brain got it ass backwards. No worries though, when I do my dosage my nipp;es are puffing nicely..... and its a good buy at 29.99 for 4 ounces.
I'll probably order some white peony extract from them and use one on day and one the next. Or something like that.

I see that swason has peony in capsule form. Has anyone used it before?

Extract is always better.

(01-08-2016, 05:14 PM)Applejack90 Wrote:  I see that swason has peony in capsule form. Has anyone used it before?

I'm using it now. Only been at it for a few weeks though.
No problem so far.
Bobbi

I prefer the extracts as well Janet. One thing I really like are results are usually in a matter of 20~30 minutes since it goes right into your bloodstream. One night I used it about every 2~3 hours and my areolas stayed pretty and pink with a nice nipple in the middle. My date loved it. Tongue
Oops...maybe I said a little too much.

(30-07-2016, 05:42 PM)elainecd Wrote:  Last week I bought a 4 oz bottle of Red Peony ( Chi Shao) Extract from Hawaii Pharm....
This is a 4 oz bottle for 29.95 and I'm doing 8 drops twice a day so at that rate it will take me a while to use it up.

Wow...that is so cheap.

The Hawaii Pharm liquid extract product from Amazon in the UK is 65GBP (85USD)for 2x2oz!

Is there any difference between the alchohol and alchohol free of white peony from hawaii pharm? Which ones do y'all get? While my regimen is halted for now, I am in the middle of stocking up stuff for when I resume. Undecided between the liquid extracts vs capsules. Leaning towards the liquid extracts yet swanson capsules are much cheaper. There is also the pricey life extension one which has 252mg of paeoniflorin. Can't decide.

@Pansy-Mae - OMG....maybe its the duty-tax and shipping....but that is pretty steep.

@RMCharlotte - I looked at the alcohol vs non-alcohol.....Don't know if there is any real downside or upside either way unless you're a tee totaler.lol Maybe Lotus can let us know. I just went with alcohol version....Tongue
As far as caps....I'm trying to just run the pM through my liver....Cool
Back early 2015 I had some pain in my gut that quit when I quit taking reishi caps and switched to extract.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon