Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Compression..

http://www.f2mbinders.com/extreme-magico...inding-bra

I found these, have not ordered any yet.

Am I missing the point of compressing breasts that are an intended addition?
Some consider it normal to wander in public with vast stomachs or skinny bodies or long noses or big ears or bald heads and are neither embarrassed or trying to conceal their body shape. If you grow breasts intentionally they are what you wanted, like me I'm sure people have considered all the factors of having breasts before popping the first pill.

Breasts develop so slowly there is not a day when they suddenly become too large, if I can dress in a Tee shirt today and be confident and comfortable in my body then I can tomorrow as well.

They're just for me to admire and enjoy. Letting them be noticed by others would be bad for my career and increase the risk of violence.

(29-05-2016, 12:04 AM)jannet.duff Wrote:  http://www.f2mbinders.com/extreme-magico...inding-bra

Thanks Jannet, these look good. I think I'll try one too

(29-05-2016, 06:19 AM)Boris Wrote:  Am I missing the point of compressing breasts that are an intended addition?
Some consider it normal to wander in public with vast stomachs or skinny bodies or long noses or big ears or bald heads and are neither embarrassed or trying to conceal their body shape. If you grow breasts intentionally they are what you wanted, like me I'm sure people have considered all the factors of having breasts before popping the first pill.

Breasts develop so slowly there is not a day when they suddenly become too large, if I can dress in a Tee shirt today and be confident and comfortable in my body then I can tomorrow as well.

(29-05-2016, 04:24 PM)Candace Wrote:  They're just for me to admire and enjoy. Letting them be noticed by others would be bad for my career and increase the risk of violence.

In a Perfect world, yes. but, we dont live in that type of society where "Breasts" in any sense are completely acceptable. its just now after nearly 200 years "Sexuality" is coming back out of the dark and im not just talking about clothing. 36 years ago it was still socially innacceptable to wear too small of a bikini or for a male to dress feminem(in any manner).

Now those lines are quite blurred, but there are many, at the near sight of breasts on a form not absolutely, and distinctively female. Take that as a invation to invoke violence and herassment. This is for the most part tolerated, as much as "our behavior" is, to the general public. Our decisions for the body we posess, are not quite "Accepted" as much as they are "Tolerated" by most. So untill the day you can completely transition, its Extremely smart to play it safe and hide those puppies away.

No need to give a bone, to a bad puppy, you dont want them to bite off your nipple.

(30-05-2016, 04:58 AM)MarcyAno Wrote:  
(29-05-2016, 12:04 AM)jannet.duff Wrote:  http://www.f2mbinders.com/extreme-magico...inding-bra

Thanks Jannet, these look good. I think I'll try one too

I want to order one... but i really dont want to spend money now when i really dont need to. :pouts:

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon