Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

11 minutes

About 2 years ago I found that after ingesting paracetamol on an empty stomach it takes 11 minutes until it gets to the brain and starts working on the brain to kill pain. (that's to help with hangovers)[/align]
As wrong as it may be I started thinking that anything I ingest will take 11 minutes to get into my system, on an empty stomach, and have some effect.
These days I am taking 500gm PM in the morning, 430mg (1 capsule) red clover at lunch and another 500gm PM at 6PM and I find myself counting the 11 mintues and stick my chest out in anticipation.

Am I the only crazy one that hopes for some magical tingling in my chest to show that my breasts are magically growing and my nipples are getting more sensitive?

(01-08-2016, 11:21 PM)Shirazmn Wrote:  About 2 years ago I found that after ingesting paracetamol on an empty stomach it takes 11 minutes until it gets to the brain and starts working on the brain to kill pain. (that's to help with hangovers)[/align]
As wrong as it may be I started thinking that anything I ingest will take 11 minutes to get into my system, on an empty stomach, and have some effect.
These days I am taking 500gm PM in the morning, 430mg (1 capsule) red clover at lunch and another 500gm PM at 6PM and I find myself counting the 11 mintues and stick my chest out in anticipation.

Am I the only crazy one that hopes for some magical tingling in my chest to show that my breasts are magically growing and my nipples are getting more sensitive?

Ya, but maybe I am too. Cause sometimes in the morning, I feel like my breasts have a little more "heft" to them....

LOVE IT Shirazmn,
No your not alone but those of us that have stuck out chest out for 2 or more years know that the tittie fairy doesn't work that fast.
Ah but we all wish she did.
Keep the faith, they will come!
Bobbi

There are exceptions to the rule, but for the rest of us, "Slow and steady wins the race." Be patient and good luck!

Silly enough, I actually timed it today.
I took one PM capsule in the morning and it gave me testicular pain, so I thought I would check how much time passes between the next pill and the next unusual body feeling.
I took the next 500mg PM at 5 pm on an empty stomach and at 5.32 I felt some hot flushes and a bit of discomfort in my groin.
So, I guess, it's not 11 minutes for me.

(I know that this experiment is totally pointless but I need to kill some time while I wait for a growth spurt that @ 1000 mg/day will never happen Tongue )

It's different for everyone. That is the reason most of the heart, bp meds I take all suggest on or right after eating. It slows the process down and stretches out the body absorption.

I notice on one of my meds, if I forget it during meal time and take it... It gives me a buzz and I get sleepy real quick. But when I take it with food, not so much.

Just for a full report (still useless) the pain in my lower parts returned after 2.5 hours.
So, I guess, after 30 minutes I digested the capsule but whatever is affecting my body had an effect 2 hours and 30 minutes later.

I agree that, obviously, it changes with every person's digestion and that having food or not will stretch the timing.
I just wanted to be pointlessly precise Tongue

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon